A Change in the timeline

Izuku Midoriya. Tormented every day for something he couldn't control. It wasn't his fault he was Quirkless in a modern society where Quirks were everything! He was diagnosed as Quirkless when he was four due to his pinky toe being double-jointed.  Sounds ridiculous, right? Well, the diagnosis ended up affecting him for the rest of his life and he bet the doctor didn't care at all when he told him that. 

Izuku was angry today. His ex-best friend, Akatsuki Bakugou, decided to blow up his Quirk notebook and try to crush his dreams of becoming a hero. He sighed. He had to deal with this every day and he was sick of it. The teacher announced to the whole class today that Izuku wanted to attend UA. The whole class laughed in his face. He was publically humiliated by one of his own teachers. Wow. 

He wasn't even thinking straight right now. He was reflecting on his miserable day all out of order and getting things mixed up. He honestly felt like running home, slamming his bedroom door, and crying himself to sleep. All the burn marks he's had to endure. All the taunts. All the bullying. It really begins to take a toll on a person no matter how strong they are. He doubted that even All Might could handle practically being exiled his whole life for something that was out of his control. 

He decided to take the long way home today. He really needed to clear his head and think about something more on the positive side such as the debut of the new heroine, Mt. Lady. Yeah! Think about all the new heroes and who's more likely to jump the ranks! Talking about heroes always got Izuku pumped up!

"Mt. Lady's Quirk is so cool though! She can basically become a giant at will! The only thing is can she control how big she becomes? Has she ever tried to before? Or maybe increasing the size of certain body parts such as a hand or something? That would be cool to s-"

While Izuku was muttering to himself about Mt. Lady's Quirk and all the different possibilities with it, something was lurking underneath the sewers. They were listening to Izuku's footsteps as the boy got closer. As soon as the boy passed the lid and had his back turned, that's when the thing launched itself at Izuku. 

"A medium-sized body cloak! This'll have to do for the time being I guess. I didn't realize he was going to be here. He's fo far away from his office. I don't know what's he doing here, but all I know is I gotta hide so open up big and wide kid!" The liquid fellow commanded. 

Izuku was in shock. He was getting harassed by a villain who was trying to get inside him. This was painful. He tried clawing at them, but it was to no effect. 

"That's not going to work kid! I'm made mainly of liquid so most physical attacks aren't going to work on me!"

Izuku was fighting for dear life here. His vision was getting blurry. His breathing was restricted. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears! His legs were getting weak and it felt like they were about to collapse on him. Was this really how it was going to end? Izuku dying to a small-time villain trying to get away from someone? Weren't there any heroes nearby? Literally, anyone who could save him from such a cruel fate? At this point, even a rival villain would be like a saving grace for Izuku. He'd gladly empty out his wallet for the villain if it meant his life would be spared. Unfortunately, the universe seemed to hate his very existence at the moment and no such grace would arrive...Until it did. 

In another timeline, Izuku would be rescued by his idol, All Might and eventually be bestowed a great power like no other eventually learning to harness the power properly and go on his way to become the world's greatest hero. This was another timeline though.

Instead of being saved by All Might, someone else arrived in his place. A fairly tall man wearing a red t-shirt, a black trench coat, a pair of pants, and some shoes walked over to the scene quite casually. He had brown hair tied up into a messy man bun and black eyes. He seemed pretty relaxed about the whole situation going on. As if a villain wasn't trying to drown a kid in order to take over their body.