Training

A/N: So...This is kind of new for me. Well, sort of. This is my second time writing a vigilante story. The first is a Wattpad exclusive. I should have requested this before but feel free to send your own original Quirks for villains and criminals in general. Just Quirks this time. Not full-on OCs since I'll only write a few chapters for each.

After One and Izuku exchanged phone numbers, they kept in contact ever since. One sent Izuku a location one day and told him to bring a change of clothes. Workout clothes to be more specific. Izuku was a bit confused at first, but when he put the address in his GPS and saw that it was an MMA gym, he started to connect the dots. If he was going to become a vigilante, he would have to learn how to fight first.

He breathed a sigh of relief. He was a little bit worried that One would just throw him into the line of action without even having him learn that key part.

It was a Saturday so he didn't have to worry about school right now.

"Hey mom! I'm going to the gym!" Izuku hollered to his mother.

"Really? How come?" Inko asked.

Izuku didn't think it was appropriate yet to tell her that this stranger saved him from someone trying to take over his body and gave him a Quirk alongside trying to teach him how to use the Quirk while becoming a vigilante at the same time. He didn't want to worry her so he made up a lie on the spot.

"O-Oh, I just want to actually start working out. You know, so I can be in shape for when I'm older. My teen metabolism will only last me so long."

"..."

Izuku was one foot out the door but his heart was racing right now. He didn't get a response just yet from his mother.

"Well alright then. Just be careful!" Inko answered.

Izuku relaxed after hearing her finding that she believed his lie.

The walk wasn't that long. Just about 10 minutes at most. He always passed by there and he would look inside for a little bit, but never actually go in. He didn't know why to be honest. He felt pretty dumb now. All these years of wanting to become a hero and only focusing on the analytical part. Just one person giving him a chance opened his eyes immensely to the bigger picture and what he would have to work on.

"Izuku! Glad you could make it!"

Izuku recognized the voice as One-Sensei. He turned to find he was right behind him with a chocolate shake in hand. Not only that, but he was wearing a different outfit. He had on a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts. Both black. Nothing really unusual there.

"So, what are we going to be doing today?" Izuku asked.

One took a sip from his chocolate shake before rubbing his chin thinking.

"I suppose we can start off by seeing just how strong you are right now and make progress reports on a weekly basis. I'll also see just how well you can defend yourself already. Oh, and I'm also putting you on a diet. No dirty bulking. Only I'm allowed to do that," One wagged his finger at the end.

Izuku's heart was racing. This guy had some pretty good ideas. Seems like he planned out everything after their initial meeting.

"Now, I actually own this gym so you don't have to worry about membership or anything. Come in whenever you want. My people will treat you well."

Izuku nodded his head listening to every word he had to say. Excitement filled his heart.

"Let's start you off on the bench press. Hey! Leo! Start this kid off on the base."