Part 2

Part II

Last time....

Chester Cheddar got fired, his friends were murdered and he got replaced by a new version of himself. After living with the Ninja Turtles for a while, Chester returned to the pizza place and got confronted by Preston Provolone, the same guy who stole his girl.

~

Preston whispered into Chester's musty plush ear.

"I'm animated, you can't switch me off, I'm also you but better. Get a life loser."

Chester wasn't sure what to say for a moment.

"Ha, better than me? You are merely a fad son. I entertained everyday here for thirty five years."

Preston didn't know how to respond to the blow in his ego. Preston scrunched up his rat nose and yelled

"Management take him to jail!" Two of the fifteen year olds came and grabbed Chester by his fluffy arms.

"Fifteen year old, I thought you were my buddy, how could you do this?!" Chester struggled but he was so out of shape it was no use. If only the turtles had trained him. They carried him through the pizza parlor and dumped him in the "naughty jail" which is where all the kids misbehaving went until they gave a half ass apology.

Chester miserably sat in the jail ball pit next to a smelly eleven year old who had his arms crossed.

"Hiya squirt, it's me, Chester Cheddar. What's wrong?" The boy turned to face the squeaky voice and his face lit up.

"Chester you're back! I thought you were gone forever!" the two leaned in for a hug.

"Unfortunately not for long champ. It looks like with Preston here I can't be around anymore. Sorry pal." The kid looked disappointed.

"That stinks! I just hate that Preston guy. I came here today to see you Chester, but when I saw that knock off I tried to yell at him but it made all the other kids cry. That's how I got here." The kid looked down in sorrow.

"If only there was way to get you could play again Chester."

"Yeah. I think part of it is I'm just too old and boring these days. If only I could get a makeover or something"

Then all of a sudden the balls started moving.

"Did somebody say MAKEOVER!?" From the balls erupted a little girl who looked like a Justice store threw up on her

"Ok, who the heck are you and how long have you been under there?" The kid now known as 'Champ' to Chester asked.

"My name is Paris and I'm seven and I have been in here for a whole week for being better than everyone else." As Paris spoke it's almost as if pink glitter emitted from her mouth and got stuck in Chester's plastic eyes. Paris had her hair tied so tight into a bow that it made her face stretch.

"Nice to meet you Paris." said Chester.

"So Hairball what did you say about a makeover?" Paris asked.

"It's really okay sweetie it's no re-" Champ cut Chester off.

"Chester needs a makeover really bad so he can take down Preston Provolone and take his life back!"

"Champ that would not be a nice thing to do to!" Chester argued, trying to be a good example.

"Let me help you! I of course learned from the best, a.k.a JoJo Siwa. I also have the perfect idea to help you get your life back."

"That would be great!" Champ answers for Chester.

"Well Paris what is your idea?" asked Chester. Paris adjusted her bow.