Chapter Four

"You're such a beauty." A woman with bright red hair said, holding a baby close to her.

Krystal walked behind the woman, to look at the baby's face.

"You'll do amazing things, Krystal. I just know it." The older Krystal widened her eyes seeing herself as a baby before the scene changed.

She saw a handsome blonde male, the same one that she has dreamt before coming to Alfea, carrying a baby while in the outside all she could heard were screams for help.

It was traumatizing to say the least, but the male blonde was protecting a baby, and he knew the Outlines of the property really well.

"Shh... Don't cry, you'll be safe, I'll make sure of it." That was the last thing she heard before waking up.

~~~~•••••~~~~~••••~~~•••~~~~

Yesterday the witches stole Stella's ring after deceiving Stella on a Date with Sky. Bloom decided to give the Trix the ring to save Stella. Tecna didn't agree with that but got over it by the time they arrived at Alfea.

Bloom discovered that the ring of Stella was able to provide you a gift if yo take it to the sacred fire. "And I thought the History of Solaria was ultra boring." Stella joked.

"What would you wish?" Krystal suddenly asked.

"I don't know... Probably for my parents to get back together." Stella simply said.

"Why would the witches want to do with the ring, anyway?" Bloom dumbly asked.

"They could use it to wish for more power." Krystal said in an obvious tone. "I mean, if I were a witch and had that ring in my power I'll use it to become the most powerful witch in history."

"I also found out something about Krystal transformation." Bloom informed making her twin confused.

"Why did you search on me?" Her twin laughed awkwardly.

"I just became curious on why yo seemed a lot more powerful than the rest of us." Krystal sighed changing her outfit.

"Are you that jealous?" Krystal asked, Bloom ignored her but rolled her eyes.

"Well from what I read you are on the Enchantrix level, is far more powerful than the average transformation and you get access to it when you save someone from your home planet." Tecna then asked, changing the conversation theme.

"Amm... What is the sacred fire?" Bloom did an impression of Griselda, then answered.

"Listen to this, the entire universe of the Magical Dimension as we know it was created eons ago by the Mythical Dragon who sparked the sacred fire." The girls were walking around Alfea when Flora asked.

"Hmm did the dragon exist for real or is it simply a Mythical symbol?"

Tecna answered this time. "Well I think it represent an ideal, you know? The difference between good and evil."

Krystal then intercept. "Well I think it's real. I mean, Bloom and I didn't think any of this existed and yet here we are."

Musa then spoke. "Stella you must know the story." This time Stella looked ashamed.

"Eehhh, well. Ancient history is not my strong point." Then Flora said.

"Oh of course, a Princess has different priorities." Krystal then hugged Stella by her shoulders.

"Yeah, shopping for instance." They all laughed.

"And let me say that I'm deeply offended that we haven't gone shopping together. We need to go to the Earth for that, to New York to be exact, you'll die with all the clothes in there." Krystal said.