Meeting Each other.

Bold:Setting and au
"Italics":Characters thoughts
Underlined: Important information

Marinette's pov
Ughhh, where is it? Im gonna die of having to wait so long! That owl better be stuck in traffic or something!
Little eleven year old Marinette was waiting for a specific owl to come and give her a letter that will change her life
"I'll just get ready and see if the letter comes later on"
She starts to get ready and practically looks like this:

Marinette's povUghhh, where is it? Im gonna die of having to wait so long! That owl better be stuck in traffic or something!Little eleven year old Marinette was waiting for a specific owl to come and give her a letter that will change her life"I'l...

Without Tikki of course!😁
She went down stairs and greeted her parents

"Morning maman, good morning papa!" She gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and sat at the dining table to eat breakfast.
Time skip, cause I can😏
Marinette:I was peacefully reading one of my favorite books, "Diary of a wimpy kid" when a owl suddenly flew in, dropped a letter and flew out.
"This is a HOGWARTS LETTER, EEEEEEK!" Marinette opened the letter impatiently.This is what was said:

Dear Marinette Dupain Cheng
You have successfully earned a spot in the Hogwarts academy! Your term will start at
1 September and we suspect to have you send a respond owl by 28 July

Hogwarts Academy

"Ahhhhhh!" Marinette screeched.
Her mother and father came in and asked:"Sweetie, whats happening, is something wrong?"
"I was accepted in Hogwarts!" Marinette happily answered.
"Oh my, thats amazing honey! Here, take this and go buy all the necessary stuff you will need, and remember you have to choose a pet too!" Her mother excitedly pushed her out of their mushroom shaped bakery.
"Okay, thanks maman, see you later!" Marinette went to the wizards shop and bought all her necessary needs. She then accidentally bumped into a boy around her age.
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Are you okay?" The mysterious boy asked.
"Yes I am alright, but what about you? It's my fault, I ran into you!" Marinette asked, looking at the boy in front of her.

Adrien's pov
I was very excited because I was accepted into Hogwarts. I went to the stores when I bumped into a girl that I think is my age.
Scene above
"Yeah, I'm alright, the names Adrien, you?"He lifted himself from the ground and held out his hand for the bluenette to take it so that he can help her up.
She gladly took his hand and said:"My name is Marinette, and once again sorry for bumping into you! I was just really excited because I found out I got into Hogwarts!" She let out a nervous giggle and looked him in his eyes.
Wow, she has beautiful eyes, and her prett-- WAIT Adrien no! You just met her, stop thinking like that!
"So umm, as my apology for knocking you of your feet-- no wait uhh, I mean falling for you--UGHH NOO, I mean bumping into you, I--" Marinette giggled but had a light pink blush on her cheeks. "What I meant to say is that I would like to take you for lunch as my apology!" I rubbed the back of my head nervously.
"Well, it's not necessary, but I would love to have lunch with you!"Marinette gave him a smile.

No ones pov

Marinette and Adrien walked to the food court and after a hour of having fun and talking with each other, they started to say their good byes.
"I'm sorry but I have to leave now, my papa and maman wants me to help in the bakery but before I go--'Marinette kisses Adrien's cheek' thats my thank you! Bye now!" Marinette went back home leaving a flustered Adrien behind.

"Maman, papa, I'm home!How can I help?" Marinette entered their home.
"Oh hello sweetie!You don't have to anymore. May we see which animal you have bought?" My papa asked. "Yes! Just look at her, her name is Tikki."Marinette quickly pulled out a cage with a
Red and black polka dotted *comment what animal*
"Oh she is gorgeous honey!"Papa exclaimed.
"Yes, she is, but it is time for bed sweetie. Go do your nightly routine. Oh and me and papa got you some new pajamas, they are on your bed!"Her maman said. "Thank you so much, night!" She kissed both her cheeks and run up to her room. "Night Mari."They said in sync.

Ohhh, these are so cute!-- she thought to herself.
Picture below

Ok, time to sleep!

Ok, time to sleep!

Adrien's pov
Today was amazing and I can't wait to see Mari at Hogwarts again! She was adorable and she kissed my cheek! 'Sighs dreamily'

"Son." A cold and stern voice snapped Adrien out of his thoughts. "Yes father?" Adrien gulped while answering his father. "Show me the animal you got." "Of course father."

"Hmm, a black cat?Yes, very good choice

"Hmm, a black cat?Yes, very good choice. What is his name?" His father inspected the cat. "His name is Plagg." Gabriel nodded."Alright, you may be excused. I have made Nathalie buy you some new sleep wear. Now go do your nightly routine."
"Yes father, goodnight." Adrien walked up to his room.
His PJ's

Ok, so please comment on the animal for Marinette! And I will try to update this story everyday😁😁 This is my first story so please don't come at me! And please tell me if I made any spelling mistakes

Ok, so please comment on the animal for Marinette! And I will try to update this story everyday😁😁 This is my first story so please don't come at me! And please tell me if I made any spelling mistakes. I mean I am literally only 12 years old and know nothing about Hogwarts, but I will try my best! Oh and please comment what I can call you guys!

Noire out!
924 words