Djwifi begins😉

Okay, so basically, Alya and Nino also got letters, but the twist is that they know eachother and decided to go shopping *TOGETHER*.{See how I emphasized together😉}

Alya pov
Hmm, what to wear? Not this--- Ohhh and definitely not that! Aha! I have the perfect outfit!'Grins'
She looked at herself in the mirror.

Alya povHmm, what to wear? Not this--- Ohhh and definitely not that! Aha! I have the perfect outfit!'Grins'She looked at herself in the mirror

Hmm, yes this will have to do!

"Alya, are you ready? I wanna come in!" A boy's voice said.
"Yeah, you can come in!" Alya said while brushing her hair.
"Why do you have to do this every day dude?" The boy asked frustrated.
"Because I am a girl and I wanna be comfortable! Deal with it Nino." Alya gave the b---Nino a snarl.
"Alright, but I have known you for 8 years and isn't like you to take so long!" Nino lumped on her bed.
"Hey! Get off, we have to go!"Alya dramatically rolls her eyes and drags Nino out of the room.
Time skip
While they were eating, they saw two children bump into eachother. When they wanted to get up to help them, they were interrupted by bumping into eachother themselves. Whilst falling, Alya tried to prevent it by grabbing Nino's collar, buuutt <--Author being sneaky here😏
that made their situation worse because Nino fell on TOP of Alya!
Meh shiiiip.

"Nino Lahiffe, get off of me right this instant!"Alya blurted out, trying to hide the fact that her face went 50 shades redder.
"I-uhh---im sorry!" Nino quickly said. Alya almost didn't hear it, but Alya being Alya, of course she heard it. " Yeah, uh it's fine! Let's change the subject?" Alya asked rubbing the back of her neck and tried not to make eye contact." O-okay, w-w-what is you-r animal?" Nino asked shyly.
"Oh, she's a fox! And her name is Trixx!"Alya is suddenly back to normal. Typical Alya.
Trixx below

"Cool! I got a turtle an---" Alya interrupts Nino

"Cool! I got a turtle an---" Alya interrupts Nino." You got a TURTLE?" Alya starts laughing.
"Yeah, what's wrong with Wayzz?" Alya manages to say in between laughs."A....pet...is..........supposed to......deliv.. er....messages!"

After Alya calmed down, Nino showed Alya how Wayzz looks like.
Wayzz below.

"Aww, he's actually cute!" Alya said while trying to take Wayzz from Nino

"Aww, he's actually cute!" Alya said while trying to take Wayzz from Nino."Nuh uh, your not gonna hold him, you insulted him, say sorry first!" Nino pouts and holds Wayzz out of Alya's reach."Oh come on, I'm sorry ok? Now can I please pet him?"Alya gives him puppy eyes. Nino looks down to make eye contact, but starts to blush because of the position they are in.
Ok, so I would have shown a position, but I can't find the right photo.It is like Nino is holding the turtle above his head while Alya is trying to get it and they were in eachothers space.
"I--uh Alya, yo-your to close." Ughh why did I stutter? She will probably laugh at me and I look like a blushing mess!"I--uh, sorry! I'll get out of your personal bubble!" Alya quickly backed away."Okay so, since we have all of the stuff we need, let's head home and practice some spells, ok?"Alya asked Nino while looking at the ground."Yeah, that would be nice!"
At Alya's house

"Ok, try to levitate that flower pot!" Alya and Nino have been practicing their spells for two hours and started to get tired."I think you should sleep over, it's already really late!"Alya practically begged him to have a sleepover."Ok, sure dudette, whatcha wanna do?" Nino said while jumping on her bed."Get off of there, your gonna break my bed and hurt yourself!" Alya yelled at him and tried to attack him with---"Tickle time!" Alya lunged forward and started tickling Nino."Haha, stoooop!" Nino pleaded between giggles.
"Never! This is payback!"
Alya and Nino continued playing, until it was bedtime and they had to sleep.

"Never! This is payback!"Alya and Nino continued playing, until it was bedtime and they had to sleep

Something like that, but they were on the couch. *NOTE* In this au, they are best friends.
Okay, I'm gonna end the story here! I just can't add more because I have a BIG surprise in the next chapters, so bye bye*still don't have a name for you!*

Noire out
715 words