Fighting.

The next day.
"Kitty, get up! We are gonna be late for school." Mari gave him a small kiss on his cheeks. Alya and Nino came in." Come on lover birds, we are gonna be late!" Alya said while dragging Adrien out of the bed. "I'm up! Please don't hurt me anymore!" Adrien pleaded on his knees. Before you ask, Adrienette told Nalya last night that they are together. "Ok, I'm gonna get ready, good luck with him Nino." Mari said while walking into her closet. This is what she wore:

 This is what she wore:

"Okay, I'm ready. Adrien you better be dressed when I come out!" Mari yelled while going out into the room.
"Yeah I'm ready. I'm not a girl so I don't take a hour to get ready. Oh and I have to say, you look wonderful Princess!" Adrien said whilst bowing. "You too Chaton!" Mari said while giving him a small peck on his lips. This is how he looked like:

"May I take your hand M'lady?" Adrien asked while holding out his hand for her to take

"May I take your hand M'lady?" Adrien asked while holding out his hand for her to take. "Of course Kitty!" Mari said while intertwining their fingers. "Let's go now before we're late." They walked into the halls and everyone looked at them. Oh yeah, in this au Adrien is still a model and stuff.
"Why is everyone looking at me like that?" Mari asked Adrien. "Because they are jealous of your beauty. Now may I have a goodbye kiss, since we unfortunately don't have the first class together?" He practically begged Mari. "Yeah-yeah." Both Mari and Adrien leaned in, but before their lips could attach, someone or rather someones interrupted them. "Excuse you!" Both Chloe and Luka said on the same time. "What are you doing with my Marinette Agreste?!" Luka basically snarled. "I am NOT yours Luka. Adrien and I are dating." Mari said coldly looking Luka in his eyes. "And you are to not lay a hand on me nor my Princess." Adrien said smirking. "Well let's test thet theory!" Chloe snarled while putting up her hand in attempt to slap her, but just when her hand was a centimeter away, a huge shock covered her body and she passed out. "Wth! How did you do that?! Wait is Marinette wearing a s-s-soulmate necklace?" Luka questioned. "Yes." Adrien answered bluntly. "Aha, well then she found my necklace for her! Come on soulmate, let's go!" Luka tried to graso Mari's arm, but a slight shock overcame his body. But not as strong as the shock Chloe received. "Why did it shock me? It isn't supposed to shock me!" Luka yelled. "Well, the only people it doesn't shock, is people Marinette loves, meanining it would most definitely shocked you. A voice behind Adrienette stated. They quickly flinged around their heads to see a smirking Alya. "Al's! I'm glad to see you! Oh and you bro!" Mari said as she hugged Alya and fist bumped Nino. "You to dudette, sorry we came a bit late! Alya and I got our soulmate necklaces." Nino said while a light pink tinted on his face. "Oh no, it's fine!" Adrien said. "Ughh! You *WARNING, SWEARING WORD!* bitch!" Chloe said. Yes she woke up. "You are wearing MY necklace! Because if Adrien got it, it would be mine!" Chloe tried to tackle Mari, but she was now seriously pissed of. "I seriously had enough of you. I do not want to be enemies with you, but Adrien is MINE. I actually think that you can be a good person. And if you change your mind, I will be waiting with open arms, cause I do want to be your friend again."
Again, why does she always have to be right. Maybe I should change, the we can be friends again..
Flashback:
"Mari look! My momma got me some new sunglasses!" 5-year old Chloe ran to her bestie, Marinette. "Hey Chlo! It looks amazing. I brought us some macaroons that we can share if you want?" Mari asked sweetly. This is how they looked like:

 This is how they looked like:

Without Adrien though.
After the school day! Still in flashback.
"Bye Mari, I have to go! Momma is here to take me to a new shop, see you tomorrow!" Chloe gave her a hug and waved bye. "Bye Chlo! Remember to call me on our Moms phones!" They went their seperate ways. "Hi momma! When-- daddy, what are you doing here, wheres momma?" Chloe asked looking around the limousine. The mayor answere his daughter with sobs in between." Im...sorry Chloe....but momma.....isn't....coming...home again." The mayor tried to explain again, but when he looked up, he saw a crying Chloe.
The next day.
"Chloe! Look, I made you a special gift. To always remember me." Mari said running to Chloe. "Leave me be Marinette." Chloe said harshly."Chloe what's wrong? It isn't like you to be so distant." Mari said, worried about her bestie. "I said leave me alone! I don't want to be friends anymore! I hate you!" Chloe said crying. "O-oh, I-i'm sorry, h-here. I s-still want y-you to h-have t-this. I will leave you alone, but I will always be here if you need someone to talk to." Mari gave her the scarf and ran off crying. Why mommy, why did you leave me? I wish you were here.. Now me and Mari are no longer friends. Atleast I still have this to remember her..
She clutched the scarf tight to her chest and started crying again.
End of flashback.
Chloe's pov:
I haven't even realized that I was crying, until the teacher asked me if I am okay. "No ma'am, may I please be excused?" Chloe asked wiping her tears. "Yes, of course. I will ask someone to get your homework. Please take care." Miss B said and I went out of the classroom.
Mari's pov
Oh I hope Chloe is ok.. I'll just ask Miss B if I can go give her homework to her after school or after out classes.
Miss, may I please bring Chloe her homework after school?" Mari asked, worried written all over her face. "Yes, of course. Can you maybe do me a favor Marinette?" Miss B asked.
"Yes ma'am." Mari answered with a soft smile. "Can you go after Chloe just to make sure that she is alright?" Miss B asked. "Of course ma'am." Mari said while getting up and going after Chloe.

To be continued
Thanks for being so patient guys!

Noire out!
1091 words.