Ch. 18: New Love?

Haruna
I wake up and I put this on.

HarunaI wake up and I put this on

I decide to do my hair like this.

I go by the door and wait for Shoto

Soon we both reach school.

I sit in my seat and take out a locket.

I open it and look at the picture

Lets say its All for one and not stain

I sigh and feel tears threatening to fall again.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I quickly close the locket and put it in my shirt.

I look up to see Bakugo.

"What do you want?" I ask.

All of the sudden he leans in and says.

"I know what it's like to have someone you love and care about die because of you... It's happened to me... I had a best friend and she was the best friend I could ever ask for. When I turned five... She committed suicide... She had hurt me with her quirk once. The day she died... I... We were talking about quirks. It had only been a few days after she got hers... She was showing it off... She accidentally activated hers and it hurt me... After she saw what she'd done... She promised to never use it again... To pretend as if she was quirkless. A few days later... She committed suicide... She blamed herself for everything bad that happened in my life at that time... I always hung out with her when Deku wasn't around. But her quirk was metal manipulation. I cried for days on end... I ended up letting go... I always remember the times we spent together... But... I moved on... It's what she would've wanted." Bakugo says.

After he finishes we both hug.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

" Hey... It's ok. I think what the League wants is for you to move on too... I never knew them but I bet that's what they all want. For you to be strong too. " he says.

"Thanks Katsu." I say.

Suddenly I realize what I just called him and I cover my mouth.

"It's ok. You can even call me Kacchan. I like it better when you say it." He says.

For a second I swear I see him blush but I ignore it.

He goes to his seat and I keep seeing him look back at me.

I feel heat rush to my cheeks.

I feel strange like the time I first met Dabi.

I try to brush it away but it never leaves.

Could it be that I have a...

No... That's not possible...

Is it?

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!