Chapter 1: Prove It

Chaos was the origin of everything and the very first thing that ever existed. It was a primordial void, which everything was created from including the universe and the gods.
The gods who came after Chaos are Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, Hemera, Nyx, and me, Eros. We are called the Primordial Gods, but I seem to be the black sheep.
My so called "siblings" do not seem to agree that I'm part of the Primordial Gods, here's why.

"Sup ladies?" I tell the naked daughters of Aphrodite.

"Hi Eros!" The girls giggle as I approach them.

"So, who among you girls would join me to my room tonight?" I ask.

They all raise their hands. And I spot one who seems to be hiding from behind.

"You, what's your name?" I ask the young man.

"It's Pothos, sir." He replies.

"I don't think we've officially met yet, I'd like you to join me tonight, if you please." I tell him with a seductive smirk on my face.

"It would be a pleasure sir." He answers with a blush.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(In Eros' room)

I lay on my bed naked waiting for the arrival of my pet tonight.

The door slowly opens and Pothos enters the room with a thin white cloth wrapped around the bottom half of his body.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." I assure him.

"I know. It's just that, this is my first." He replies back.

I pulled him to the bed and I cover his body with mine as I whisper close to his ears,

"This would be the best night of your life."

He stays silent and breathes slowly as our bodies touch.

I kiss him from his neck down to the side of his hips, and he rises half his body. I wrap my hands to his hands to keep him down the bed. I slowly kiss and I slowly lick his body and feel the warmth surface of his skin.

I sit on top of him, and I wrap one hand on his manhood and the other brushes over his waist, then he starts to moan in pleasure.

"This is what you want right, Pothos? Sexual desire?" I say as I feel his manhood.

"Uh.." He couldn't speak at all.
That's how I know my pet is enjoying.

I stop as someone enters the room, and we were both startled.

"That's it for tonight." I tell Pothos.

Before he gets dressed, Gaia screams furiously when she spots Pothos with me.

"What in the heavens is this?!" She screams.

"Gaia, you know what it is." I tell her with a serious tone.

"I do not, mind explaining Eros? And you (she looks at Pothos dressing up), get out!"
Gaia stares at me with one brow up.

I hate it when she acts all superior.

"You know who I am and what I do, come on! I'm the God of Love, this is my gift alright?" I answer while laughing.

"Eros, Im serious. This is not how we are supposed to be. Our powers were given for us to use it in making the world better." She comes closer.

"That's what I'm doing, giving others the pleasure they seek and the feeling they desire." I answer back.

"No. You encourage lust, but you are the god of LOVE! This is why you couldn't be a Primordial god. You're not taking this seriously." She speaks louder and the tension heats up.

I stare at her as she speaks, and I realize how beautiful she is. Her golden wavy hair touches her breasts, white dress fitted on her body which shows the curves men often find alluring. Her round lips drawing me closer as the tension gets hotter.

I kissed her before she could even stop speaking. I kiss her hard and touch her all over her back and her front.

"What is wrong with you?!" She pushes me away and anger fills her face.

I stood silently and feel undone.

"This is what's wrong with you. You fill your own desires, not theirs, not the people's! You claim to know love when all you have is lust! You do not deserve to be part of us, you're a weak link to the gods!" She screams while holding back the tears from her eyes.

Her voice fills the room which caught the attention of the other gods. Great.

"What's going on here?" Chaos asks.

"Nothing!" I hurriedly reply in panic.
He shouldn't know.

"Eros is not using his gift for the welfare of other people. He's not worthy to be part of the Primordial Gods." A voice of a woman speaks.

I look to the direction of the woman. Shit. It's Aphrodite, she must've found out about her son, Pothos.

"Is that so?" Chaos asks me with confusion.

"No! That's not true father! You know me better than anyone!" I tell him as my voice cracks.

All the other Gods disagree with me and I felt so betrayed yet ashamed.

"I'm not sure what's true anymore. All I know is I've given you all different gifts that would help mankind flourish, but love doesn't seem to be developing. My son, I don't think you deserve to have that gift anymore, to be part of the Primordial Gods." As Chaos speaks I tremble down and begged him.

"Please don't do this. It's all I have. If I'm not the God of Love then what am I, who am I?" I cry.

"You're the God of Love? Start acting like one." Athena says.

"No shit Athena, don't involve yourself here." I remind her. In case she has forgotten, I'm higher than her.

"Son, you've caused a lot of trouble than made progress." Chaos says.

"Just give me a chance, I know I'm worthy. No one deserves this gift more than I do!" I stood up.

"Prove it." They all say in unison.