Chapter 2: The Mission

"Prove it?" I chuckle, "How?"

"Well you're the God of love right?" Gaia asks.

I nod slowly in confusion.

"Then search for genuine love on Earth." She says.

How silly that was. Are they messing with me?

"What kind of a mission is that? That's ridiculously easy for me!" I laugh.

"Don't get all cocky now, remember what the mission is: Search for GENUINE love." Aphrodite replies.

"I know, I was obviously listening." I raise my brow at her.

That isn't so hard, I'm just going to cast my spell on anyone and poof, I've found love!

"Son, you are hereby sent on a conquest, a mission to love and be loved. Prove you are worthy of the title God of love and ye shall be part of the Primordial gods. If you fail the mission, I'm afraid I'll have to take your gift back and give it to someone else, someone who'd deserve it." Chaos informs me with a very serious tone.

I'm not sure what to feel, but right now I'm really nervous because that's all I am, I can't lose that title.
Ugh, stop being such a pessimist Eros! You are the God of Love, this would be a piece of cake and you'll be home soon as you know it.

"Eros!" I snap back to reality when I heard Tartarus calling me.

Tartarus and I had been really close, he may be the god of torment but he does still have a soft spot somewhere, and I can see the worried look on his face.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers.

"I can do this. Come on brother, it'll be alright!" I pat his back to assure him.

He nods and gives me a small smile in return.

"So, love and be loved? That's all?" I pridely ask them all.

"Yes, 'that's all.' " Gaia replies with sarcasm.

I just roll my eyes back.

Of all the existing history, this one's the silliest event that could have ever existed! I mean, come to think of it, you send the God of Love to love and be loved? What kind of mission is that?
I laugh at my thought and prepare myself before I travel to the ground, to Earth.

"Eros.." Gaia grabs my hand before I leave Olympus.

"What now?" I ask her.

"I'm here to remind you that the world is not as beautiful as it seems, and your mission is not as easy as you think it is. You are sent to the ground to seek for genuine love, you hear me?" She widens her eyes as if warning me.

"Gaia, I know. Just don't worry, come on. I mean how hard could it be?" I wink and take off.

I know how messed up the world is, but I also know how many beautiful ladies and charming men are wandering there waiting for someone, in fact, waiting for me.

With my charismatic charm, perfectly sculpted structure, sense of humor and my spell of love, it wouldn't be as difficult as they all think it would be.

- - - - - - -

I arrive in Earth and quickly transform as a normal human being; smaller than how we Gods are and wearing too much clothing.

As I walk around a city called Las Vegas, I spot a lot of women and men who seem drunk, they act drunk and tipsy but they're really not.
Are all humans like this?

A group of ladies are walking towards my direction and as they stare at me, I greet them "Lookin good ladies!"
I wink and they all giggle. I spot the one with a bigger breasts and fuller lips, so I decided to cast my Spell on her. She then approached me and aggressively pulls my neck tie, "So, are you coming with me or not?"
She plays with my tie and moves her face closely to mine. I smell whiskey as she breathes out, and she bites her lips as I look back at her.
"When and where?" I answer back.

She smiles at my response.

"Right here, right now."

Ooh, I like her.

She pulls me to her car and into the backseat we went inside.

She quickly removes my silly suit and I remove her top off.
I quickly unclasp her bra as she sits right on top of me.

"Wow that was quick." She tells me amused.

"Not my first." I tell her.

"Love it! You looked decent but you're a beast inside." She says.

I grab her back and sit up while she sits on top of me. I kissed her lips first then towards her neck. She moans as I bite her neck slowly. She scratches my back and moves her hand around my head.
I can feel her deep breathes as I lick her chest and I slowly squeeze her breasts.

She kisses me on my lips hardly and our tongues touch as I kiss her back.

I push her downwards to lay her down as I remove my pants off.

I slowly pull down her skirt along with her underwear revealing how hardened she's feeling.

I kiss her on her hips then her abdomen and she slowly moans.

Her hips move upward as I kiss her center. I lick her and taste her from her inside. She moans loudly, grabs my head and pushes me more inside of her.

"Uh, harder.." She moans.

I move my tongue around in a circular motion slowly, and she moves her hands around my head and my back.

I move my tongue faster than before and she moans hardly and loudly.

I stop and I look at her. She looks pretty satisfied but it's not yet done.

I put me inside her and she moans again. I pull out and pull in and repeat the motion as I cum inside her.

She's speechless and her body is stiffened. I continue as I kiss her all around her stomach up to her chest, her neck and her lips. I let her taste what she tastes inside and our tongues twirl around again.

I stopped and lie down on her, and feel the heat on our bodies as we sweat hardly.

The car windows were filled with moist and I could hardly see the outside.

"That might have been the best sex I have ever had." She says.

"Of course it is." I tell her.

When we finished, I see the arrow mark of my spell on her chest. It's a symbol that my Spell has been casted on her. She has fallen in love with me.

It's that easy.

I take her number so I could have one human to show off my fellow gods.

I'm not just going to search for one, I'm on Earth, might as well enjoy it.