Chapter 11: A fight

When he sees one of his men lying in his own blood, his face darkens. When the other men see what happened to their friends, they become terrified but continue to conceal the fact that the girl they didn't take seriously could easily stab a person bigger than her.

Then a man holding a katana ran toward Nayumi, attacking her. Nayumi, who was suddenly attacked by a katana, smiled behind her mask, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

The old man gets a shiver down his spine when he sees the spark in the girl's eyes he can feel the girl's excitement. 'How does a girl have the audacity to be excited when she sees a man who was about to attack her with a katana?'

Before the man could get any closer to her, Nayumi used the small knife that was already stained with blood to deflect the attack. It was the same knife that stabbed the man who was now covered in his own blood on the ground.

Blake, who was watching the scene from a distance, can't help but stare at the girl he used to believe was out of the ordinary. He became more interested in knowing her after witnessing the scene in front of him.

The man who had his attack blocked by a mere knife was terrified, this was the first time he had encountered a fight in which his attack had been blocked by a mere knife. 

He can't believe it, but there's nothing he can do because it's already happened.

He tried to push the Kanata on Nayumi, and the sharp blade was close to her cheek, but the girl was strong enough to prevent the blade from touching her face.

When the man was focused on his katana's hold, he felt a pain on his abdomen from Nayumi's kick.

The man stepped back, and Nayumi manage to stole the katana he was holding. 

The man who had been kicked was now clutching his inflamed abdomen while lying on the ground.

The old man became terrified when Nayumi, who had been far away, appeared in front of him with the sharp blade of the katana on his neck.

"You will give it to me or your blood will stain this blade in my hand,"

"I... can't give it to you kid, that thing is important to us," even if the old man could give her what she wanted, he can't or they would be killed.

It was one of the most important things in the gang, and if he gave it to her, they would all perish at the hands of their enemy.

"I don't care about the case; I need the man now, give it to me," the old man felt relieved upon hearing Nayumi's words.

"You heard her, get the man right now," the old man instructed his men, fearful that the girl would change her mind.

Then two people appeared from the back of the abandoned building, a man in a suit dragging a man in rags. Purple bruises can be seen on his face.

His eyeglasses were cracked, and his hair was a mess, indicating that he had been kicked and punched to the point where he could no longer stand.

The man in the suit pushes the man he was dragging to Nayumi's side, and she easily catches the man with her left hand to keep him balanced.

Upon the man's face clearly, she noticed that it was covered in bruises and his side cheeks were swollen.

"We already gave you what you wanted, do what you said a while ago," the old man said, his voice trembling.

Nayumi dropped the katana she was clutching around the old man's neck and said, "Get out of here," the seriousness in her voice making the old man shiver.

He was nothing more than a small gang leader, and he and his men weren't used to fight a bloody battle with their prey. They only did the most basic thing, which was hitting and kicking their opponents they didn't kill them instead, they intimidated them nothing more.

For the first time in his life, the old man was held by a katana, a weapon that her men used to threaten people, but now the weapon was being used against him to threaten him.

They fled the scene as soon as they heard the girl speak, leaving their members on the ground, suffering from the pain.

Blake noticed Nayumi holding the man in his collar and dragging him to where her motorcycle is. He doesn't understand why a girl like her would come here to fight with that small gang, but looking at the man she was dragging, it appears that his question from a while ago has been answered.

While Nayumi was on the phone talking with someone , the man she stabs with a knife slowly stands up. Sitting on the ground, the man pulls a gun from his back and points it at the girl who was on the phone.

When Blake saw the scene and saw the man holding a gun pointing at the girl, he felt something on his heart that he cannot explain.

A loud gunshot sound causes Nayumi to turn around, and Blake, who was standing a few meters away, pulls out a knife and stabs the man's heart, his expression turning cold.

He didn't know why he did it, all he knew was that seeing the gun pointing at the girl caused him pain.

Nayumi's gaze is fixed on the man in front of her, as she mutters, "idiot." Blake, who has heard what she says, looks at the girl in front of him "I'm not."

"Then, if you're not, why did you let him injure you?" He looked down to where the girl was looking, not realizing he was wounded in the abdomen. Fortunately, the bullet did not enter his body.

The bullet had just passed through his abdomen, but there was a 3-centimeter wound there, and the white shirt he was wearing now had a blood stain on it.

It was only a minor wound, but seeing the girl's worried expression, which had vanished before he could see it clearly, he felt compelled to act as if he was in pain.

🦋

=========

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

== 🦋⋆◌Naea♏︎n Alvarez ◌⋆🦋 ==