Chapter 6: "The Arrival of the University's Five Beauties."

D woke up when her phone didn't stop ringing, she immediately sat up on her bed while rubbing her puffy eyes, she really wanted to sleep, but the phone on her bedside table wouldn't stop ringing, so she had no choice but to get up and answer the t*ngnang cellphone.

She just rolled her eyes when she saw the caller on her phone. Her old grandfather was already calling her early in the morning,  she sighed as she answered the phone.

[Old Man: Nayumi, my grandchild, how's your sleep eh?] When she heard her grandfather's laughing voice, she felt compelled to end the call.

[Nayumi: Grandpa, what do you want at this hour?]

[Old Man: Oh, nothing, I just woke you up...] She hung up the phone without waiting for her grandfather to finish speaking and went back to sleep. But since she couldn't sleep again, so she got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Nayumi was dressed in a school uniform that fit her perfectly, but instead of school shoes, she wore white and black rubber shoes. So that if someone tried to pick a fight with them, she could easily kick them in the balls.

She was wearing light make-up that enhanced her face's beauty and allure, which she paired with her school uniform, which featured the colors blue and red as a lining. She has an allure that is both alluring and cool.

When she walks into the kitchen, the girls are busy preparing their breakfast except for Kim, they are already dressed in their school uniforms.

Kim was occupied with her laptop on her lap, her face solemn, her fingers busy with the keyboards.

Suddenly, a fork is thrown in her direction, but before it lands on her face, she raises her hand and catches the fork that was about to land on her face.

Harley was the one who threw her the fork, she looked up at Harley, but the latter simply said, "Get the hell up and change your uniform, Nayumi is here." She was about to throw the fork back at Harley when he announced that Nayumi had arrived.

Kim nodded and went into her room to change into her school uniform. When she returned to the kitchen, the girls were getting ready to leave. Amber walked away after handing her a piece of bread and milk.

"Next time, be quick so you can eat with your stomach full okay," Akira whispered in her ear. She was taken aback when she realized what had just happened. She had been duped!

She was already quick, it had only been 15 minutes, for God's sake! These girls are bullying her! She would not let them bully her again the next time. Poor Khim, she had no idea that day would never come. But, since she can't change it, she just walks to the garage where the other girls are going.

She saw the girls that are now sitting in their own car, ready to drive. Nayumi smiled as she noticed the girls' excited expressions, she knew what they were thinking. She started her car without waiting for the others and drove as fast as she could.

"Wait a minute, that's cheating!" Amber, who was in the back of Nayumi's car, yelled when she noticed Nayumi driving at top speed. With that, she hurriedly started her car and sped up to catch Nayumi's car, while the others who were left behind cursed and started their cars as well, in order to catch those two.

At the University's entrance, there were a lot of students who were laughing, bullying, and some were bystanders sitting in the hoods of their expensive cars.

When they heard the sound of a car approaching, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction of the University's entrance gate.

There was a blue LaFerrari sports car in the front, and when the sports car drifted, the students' faces were filled with amazement and bewilderment, that sports car truly cost a lot of money!

"That blue sports car in front was a limited edition LaFerrari that cost $1.4 million US dollars!" One of the students exclaimed with delight.

But their excitement was not yet over when another red sports car, the Pagani Huayra, which cost the same as the LaFerrari had appeared in front of them, after a few seconds, three different colored sports cars appeared too. It was as if they were in a race.

Many students are curious as to who owns these limited-edition sports cars. Some students even believe they were all hot and handsome hunks. The faces of the girls show signs of excitement, as do the faces of the boys, and some of them even show's a signs of jealousy.

However the students were surprised when the owner stepped out of their cars, and what they saw made their mouths hang open. Five lovely young ladies dressed in the University's school uniform emerge from it. The boys were ecstatic when they saw the beautiful women in front of them, but some of the girls' faces were filled with hatred and jealousy.

How come these rich girls in front of them have the audacity to flaunt their wealth? They were also the daughters of the wealthy, but they couldn't even afford to drive those types of sports cars in school, even buying them! These ladies in front of them, on the other hand, can! That's really unfair for them.

Their brains and hearts simply cannot accept the situation in front of them! They just can't.!

While some students can't accept the fact that they are richer than them, that they can even afford and drive a limited-edition sports car, a lot of students, especially the boys, are thinking differently.

They were thinking of the five beauties in front of them, and of course, after these beauties arrived, the words "The University's five beauties" are now carved in their hearts.

Someone easily takes a lot of pictures of them with those limited-edition sports cars and posts them in the University's forum titled "The Arrival of the University's Five Beauties."

🦋

=========

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

== 🦋⋆◌Naea♏︎n Alvarez ◌⋆🦋 ==