Hey

Hey call me Wish, I am a 14 year old girl from London. I love the arts (music, art & drama), I can play the clarinet and I am not a bad singer I suppose. I live with my mum and dad and little brother.

I have long brown hair and glasses. I usually wear "skater style" clothes and I love converse.

There is somthing you should know about me, I am depressed a lot, I self harm, I try to starve myself, I am very fat, I am extremely ugly. I guess you want to know why I am like this well I suppose I should tell you.

It all started when I was about 6, I was in year 3. I stared to get bullied for being fat, for wearing glasses, for being good at school, for being different. I started getting called names and they would make fun of everything I did, I forgot to mention I didn't have any real friends until I moved schools in year 9. I became really self conscious and it didn't help that my family told me I was fat. I guess I started to believe I was all the things they called me, I would come home crying at 10,11,12,13. I wished I was never born.

On to life at home, my little brother was and is the faviriout even though he was always very naughty at school he still got praised when he wasn't naughty for a day or if he got a gold star. However I was always good at school I always got gold stars I just got a "okay", my parents never cared about if I did well. My brother always got what he wanted, I was always told off for what he had done, they even made me tidy up his room when he made a mess. I know it doesn't sound like much but it all adds up, this happens everyday.

When my little brother was looking for secondary schools, my mum decided I should move schools as well. So I moved to a school about an hours walk away from my house, I love it there but there are still some people who make snarky comments on the way I am. I act like it doesn't bother me but it does, I get that one step closer to the end. However I have made some amazing friends. That I would take a bullet for, and they would do the same for me.

I do love my new school but it is also the reason I became the way I am, it all started when I found out my friends were depressed a lot and I wanted to change that but the point in witch I self harmed for the first time was when Paul and Rosie were forced split up. They both wanted to die and I couldn't help them.