Origins

Third POV
It was his four year birthday Izuku couldn't wait to see what quirk he would get.

Izuku POV
"Mom what quirk do you think I will get."

Izuku's mom POV
Well I don't know hopefully my quirk or your father's or maybe even both.

Third POV
(So Izuku's mom is the number 4 pro hero teleki.) They got in side the doctor's office  he came in after running all the test needed to determine the quirk. He sat down with a sad look in his eyes. He then said something that sent Izuku into a mental breakdown.

Teleki POV
Are you sure he has no quirk can you check again.

Doctor POV
Ma'am I'm sorry he is quirkless and will never get them.

Third POV
They left the office and got in the car and drove off.

Izuku's POV
Mommy do you still love me?

Third POV
Teleki pulled the car over and took Izuku outside into the forest. He continued walking forward till he heard an engine roar to life. He turned around tears in his eyes he saw his mother leave him alone.

Izuku's POV
She left me because I'm quirkless. Why I was born this way. Why why why.

Third POV
After crying for an hour he made his way to the city. He made it but he knew he could never go home again. So he lives on the streets. 10 years pass and Deku is walking around town when he hears that a boat is leaving for I-island which is a place he  always wanted to visit since he was little.

Izuku's POV
Man I want to go to I-island but how I have no money.

Third POV
Since he has no money he sneaks aboard the ship broads it and leaves. Little did he know his life was about to change for ever. Once he makes it to I-Island He looks around and explores it to see what he can find. Deku turns a corner to find a building glowing a green color, he decides to explore it.

Izuku's POV
Wonder whats down here hopefully something awesome and cool. I go down deeper to see where the light is coming from what I see shock me not the Holy shit shock, just the ugh shock. I see some type of machine. I look around and find a suit that looks very reminiscent of my of costume from the real cannon.

Third POV
What the fuck Deku you broke the fourth wall argh! Now Sero come here and help me fix the wall! Now continue with the plot.

Deku's POV
Fine but let me do it one more time later in the story. Please.

Third POV
Fine just one last time you got that.

Deku's POV
Yes sir.

Third POV
Now where were we a yes. Deku puts the suit on and walks in side the machine. He looks around inside to find nothing, but emptiness. Just as he is about to leave he accidently push a button that turns it ON. His body is covered in a green light his DNA is changed completely now his half human half ghost. This is the beginning of our young hero's journey to greatness.

Finally end of chapter one. Ok so Deku new power is not a quirk per say it is in the context of MHA but it can't be taken away from him, since it is part of his DNA. So yeah that's the end of chapter 1 note that this story is the first one of it's kind on wattpad. Also plz upvote this chapter 2 coming in a couple of weeks from now. Thanks for reading GOTTA FLY