I : Return of the Shadow

As always, the entrance of the senior class, 3-1 was full of girls. They seem to be waiting for someone in particular.

"Oh, here he comes!" Said one, with excitement.

The afternoon class has ended. All students began to move out of class.

There, stood a guy with dark brown hair. His eyes were green in colour. A choker was around his neck. He wore the school uniform and a green t-shirt as his inner cloth.

"Well, here we go again," said a certain girl with a sigh. The wooden sword in her grip never leave her side.

Her hair was a short black with two clip hung on her bangs. "Really, for once I think it's better for you to escape class, Akira," she commented as she saw the crowd of girls.

"Huh, what do you mean? You're the one who dragged me to class," the brunette replied.

The raven haired girl tried to reply him, but he was already being surrounded by the junior girls.

"Nikaidou-senpai!"

"Ah, he's so hot!"

"How have you been?"

The girls squealed in delight, clinging to the brunette senior named Akira.

"Ugh, this is so annoying! Clear the path!" Yelled the raven haired girl while hitting the ground with her wooden sword.

"Oh no! It's Suzuno Aya!"

"Hey, move! You're going to get scolded,"

"Yeah, she's a member of the disciplinary committee!"

"And the Kendo Club President!"

They begin to argue with each other, whispering. This annoys the girl senior more. "Whatever! Just don't block the exit, could you?" She shouted.

The group of girls begin to retreat.

"This is your fault, Akira!" Aya yelled again in dissatisfaction, while pointing to the guy.

"Hey, wait why are they still here?" she cried again as she saw there are still girls attached to Akira.

"How would I know?" Akira answered bluntly.

Later, the black haired leave the scene. Akira was left with the group of girls. He was asked with various of questions. Though he doesn't seem to answer any of it.

"I can't believe this happen again," A blond boy sighed. He faithfully followed the brunette guy.

"What?" Akira asked the blond boy.

"Well, when we were in first year you were always famous like this but it was only for awhile. Now it happens again with the first year junior," the blond boy explained.

Then he sigh, "What does it feels like to be surround by girls?" He wondered.

"Right, Kengo," Akira turned to the blond as he stopped in front of the school exit.

His friend stared at him with a questioning look on his face.

In second, the brunette took off running while saying, "I'll leave them to you then!"

"E-eh?"

Not long after, the junior girls begin to encircle the blond and attack him with question.

"Asamura-senpai, what is Nikaidou-senpai's favourite colour?"

"Is he dating someone?"

"What type of girl does he likes?"

"Give me a break!" Kengo shrieked as he tried to get away from them.

~

"Haa~" Akira, the brunette guy, exhaled. A long one. 'Another boring day,' he thought to himself.

He put up his bag on his shoulder to support it, then continued his journey back home with a slow pace. There was nothing to hurry.

Everyday was just the same. Nothing exciting has happen. What should he even do?

Soon, the slacker arrived home. Everything looks as usual. However, someone was waiting for him.

There, infront of the house, was a guy with a monochrome suit. His hair was a long white, and his head was occupied with a black hat.

As he saw Akira, he put down his hat and smiled towards the other guy. His pink lips showed, "Akira-kun,"

The high schooler doesn't show much expression at first. He just gazed into the white one blankly. But after awhile, he closed his eyes and smirks, "What took you so long?"

"I'm glad you still remember, Akira-kun," his smile widened.

Nevertheless, the smile faded after awhile. "I'm sorry," said the white  haired. Suddenly, he falls to the ground, motionless.

"Shirogane!"

***

❤Vote
💬Comment

Enjoy! 😆