II : Darkness Widespread

It was already late at night, the bar was quiet. There doesn't seem to be any customer coming.

The brunette waited patiently at one of the bench.

Afterwards, the bartender came out. "How was he, Master?" asked Akira to him.

"He's fine for now. I think he just need more rest," answered the black haired master.

Akira's face was still, but deep down, he was relieved. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's just exhausted. His body was fine. I don't think he's in a dangerous situation,"

Akira doesn't reply.

A few moment pass, someone came into the bar, "Akira! Where's Shirogane? Where's him?" A blond asked repititively as he entered. "Hey, where is he?"

"Shut up, Kengo!" The brunette hit the boy in the head. He was annoyed, an irk mark appeared on his head.

"Oww!"

"How is his condition?" A raven haired girl asked. She was with the blond.

"Ah, Aya. He just needs rest," Akira answered her. "Why're you both here anyway?"

"Kou called us. Is he in there?" Kengo mentioned, rubbing his injured head.

The brunette nodded. For a moment, something clicks in him, "Wait, did you just arrive together?"

"Oh, yeah. Because Aya and I-" he was suddenly cut off.

"It's nothing. We just decided to come together. Haha!" The girl responded instead, giving a good smack on the blond. "Anyway, can we see Shirogane-san?"

"I don't think-"

"It's alright. Shirogane is already awake," the raven haired bartender abruptly appeared and delivered the news.

~

The three high schoolers entered the room, followed by the Master. There sit the white haired guy, Shirogane, on a bed.

Another person was there too in front of him. His hair was black and short. Wearing his usual coat.

"Ah, it's Aya-chan! Long time no see!" Greeted suited guy.

"Kou?"

"Why? You guys haven't meet each other for awhile?" Shirogane asked.

"Well yes. Akira and I often visited Kou-nii but Aya doesn't wanna join," Kengo explained.

"Hmph," Aya grunted.

"Ah, Aya's still so cold," Kou said sulkily.

"That aside," Everyone turned to the brunette head, "Shirogane, why are you here?"

Now their attention come back to the white haired. He was in silent for moment. Then, "I told you I was exiled from the Shadow World. So I shouldn't be there,"

"It's a relief knowing you're alive after those incident," Aya said sympathically.

"Yes. I was supposed to go here immediately. But giving the situation I'm in, I couldn't. I need to regain my strength from the dark realm, if not I might disappear,"

"Didn't you get chase by them?" Kou interjected.

"That's why I'm here. Ruru had helped me in time. But she said Homurabi might've found out so she couldn't help for long," Shirogane explained. "Guess I owe her one,"

"Talking about Homurabi, is there something else you want to tell us?" Akira mentioned.

"Yes, Homurabi. It seems that he had already begin to spread the darkness to this world,"

***

❤Vote
💬Comment

Enjoy! 😆