FM II PART 8

KAINE POV

I was in the room, I been sleeping in taking an shower

I was in the room, I been sleeping in taking an shower. When Peighton came inside the bathroom with just an tank top and thong on. "Morning Baby Daddy" "What's up ma" I told her as i was getting out the shower. She bent down to get face to face with my dick and started licking the head while staring at me. She kissed him and then started going to work on him.She was sucking my soul out my body how she was going to town on him like that. I moaned a little before i stopped her. I picked her up and put her on my bed and started kissing her neck and stomach and went all the way down to her leg and kissed there then made it to her pussy. I licked and sucked all on it, moving my head back and forth making her moan my name like she never moved it before. she moaned louder and louder until she came. I got on top of her and gently making love to her "Damn" i said as she was kissing on my neck and nibbling on my ear. "Yes, it feels so good,GO FASTER" and as she requested i went faster making us both moan and between our moans It was like we was in heaven together and then we came together. Boy if she wasn't pregnant already baby Brewster would've been in there again.

Me and Peighton have been fucking a lot lately and we both liked it even tho we ain't together. I broke up with Alexis thot ass after I caught her fucking other niggas and then around my kids bitch had me fucked up. I went to court and got full custody of both my girls and now they staying with my mom at her crib while I'm touring and while I look for myself a house. Me and moms repaired our relationship,i love her with everything in me just john had her fucked up and i'm glad that pussy nigga dead. after we finish having sex we went take an shower together and went our separate ways. she went grocery shopping and get ready for the kids to come back home.

I made it to the trap house and Keem, Payne and Ty was smoking and chopping it up. "What's good bro" shit chillen just came from your sis house." My phone began to ring and it was my manager. "Yo" "Kaine we have an tour set right now 6 cities 200,000 a show." "Ight cool i'ma be ready" after he hung up i looked at the fellas and shook my head, so y'all coming on tour with me or not. they nodded and we all was left in the car headed for my tour bus. On tour here i come.

PEIGHTON POV