FM II PART 9

3 MONTHS LATER
PEIGHTON POV
It's been 3 months since last time y'all saw me or heard from me. My kids are back home. Me and Kaine not because I'm not in an relationship with someone. Yes y'all Me and Ermias are together. he's mad cool, he respects me and y'all the sex is A1, he even treats my kids like they are his. the kids like him a lot. I'm currently 7 months pregnant with another girl and i never been happier. 2 months to go.

Me and the kids are going eat out to walk-on because they did so good in school. Ermias is meeting us there. I put them in the truck and the twins was rapping Kaine's song while Paisley was sad looking out the window. "Pais why you so quiet mama?" she looked at me with tears in her eyes " Mommy why daddy not coming?" My chest caved in and my heart started to break as i watch my daughter cry in the mirror. "Pais daddy on tour plus he's mad at mommy but if you want me to call him after we eat for you mommy will." they all screamed yes and she wiped her eyes and had an smile on her face.

"Okay mama is Ermias coming eat with us?" I nodded and she got happier than ever Ermias was like her best-friend. turning into the parking lot of walk-ons Ermias texted saying he was already here. I parked and got the kids out the car and headed inside the restaurant. the host brought us to our table where the kids ran to Ermias and hugged him one by one and sat down in their sits. "Hey Sexy" he told me as i was wobbling my ass towards him. " Hey baby" i said as i kissed him on the lips. we ordered our drinks and food and ate.

I didn't have to call Kaine because he called to talk to the kids and i let him talk to them even tho he was being petty. after they talked to him we went get ice cream and we was going home. "I'ma go to my crib and get some clothes and I'ma make my way to your crib" I said okay and got inside my truck with the kids and drove home. i finally happy with no type of worries at all. Ermias is so special. he even wanna raise the new baby with me and give her his last name. i told him i would think about it cause that's an big step we been dating for 4 months Na so i feel like that's to early.

20 MINUTES LATER...

We got home the kids went take their baths and in the bed for school they go next week is Christmas and i needed to go Christmas shopping soon. I gotta talk to Kaine about everything so i called him while i was in the tub.

You wanna go Christmas shopping for the kids when you get in Saturday ?

Kaine: I guess so Peighton

What's with the attitude Miguel ?

Kaine: I don't have an attitude you asked me an question and i answered it

yeah okay Kaine bye before you cause me to say some shit

"he hung up in my face fucking bastard" i got out the tub and dried me off before dressing n my night gown and getting ready to lay down i been cramping since dinner and i must say it hurts like hell. i laid down when i saw Nipsey come through the door, i smiled and called him over to hug me. "You okay mama?" i shook my head and grabbed my phone off the nightstand when i felt an cramp and water. I called mama and told her tell Tony gas the jet and come to New Orleans right now i needed her. " Peighton what's wrong ?

"I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE" "IT'S TO EARLY, I'M ONLY 7 MONTHS. i called Payne to come stay with the kids and me and Ermias went straight to the hospital where they verified i was in labor. i was an premature labor but baby girl was 6 pds already. the pain was an 10 and i wanted the shot but i couldn't get it because i was to far along. the doctor came and measured me and it was time for me to push. I was scared like an bitch but she had to come out.

"Come on mama you got this push for me come on" i started pushing and then stopped so they can put an breathing mask on i pushed again and i stopped again. " Okay i can see the head Ms. Jackson one big push and she's going to be out.. i looked at Ermias and asked him if he meant what he said about being in the baby's life. he nodded his head and smiled i smiled also and pushed one big push and all i can here was cries and cries. i started crying as they put her on my chest. " Hi, Pretty girl, hi i'm your mommy."

The nurse looked at me smiling asking me her name. i looked at her and Ermias and said " Her name is Demi Skye Jackson Asghedom. Ermias smiled and kissed me before talking Demi and holding her close to his heart. he doesn't have kids so when this little girl came she stole his heart. "Thank you for this Peighton"

"THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME THE WAY YOU DO, I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING ERMIAS...."

I LOVE YOU PEIGHTON JANAE JACKSON YOU MAKE ME AN BETTER ME. He told me as he kissed me and Thank you for my first daughter i'm not her biological father but i will be there for her every step of the way. " And that's why i love you 2 "

the nurses came get the baby and bring her to the nursery and we talked and clowned with family all night Tonight was an Amazing night... Our daughter was Born

December 19, 2026

11:54 p.m.

Demi Skye Jackson Asghedom was Born

(BTW this is an actual picture of my daughter Demi Skye lol)

Y'ALL DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND RECOMMEND MY BOOK SHARE IT ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS PLZ AND THANK YU 😚