fifty.

@harrystyles

@harrystyles: 💕

@harrystyles: 💕

Liked by niallhoran, liampayne, sarasampaio and 1,783,043 others

Comments on this post have been disabled

••••••••••••••••

Text

Cindy Kimberly
I can't do this anymore Harry

This is all just a game and fun for you and I let you suck me into that. Truth is Harry I love you, always have and always will and that's why and I have to stop seeing you. Purely because I love you, I have taken so much shit from you that I would never allow from anyone else. You lie and you cheat constantly and I've completely lost myself. I can't keeping letting my love for you destroy me.

You don't respect me and honestly my behaviour has contributed to that, I came running back to you every time you did me wrong and allowed you to think that it was okay to treat me like that, but it wasn't and isn't.

You keep seeing these girls if that's what honestly makes you happy, but it will run thin one day and I won't coming running back. I've let you take so much from me and I now need to focus on myself.

This whole thing is one sided! You get me when you want me and how you want me and it's not the same the for me, wtf am I getting out of this? Don't even know if you will read this, don't even know if you care but I had say it. I would prefer if you didn't contact me, I need space and I need to clear my head.
read 12:05