Chapter 4 - Disciples Gathering

Ajie's POV

"The Princess is alive? How come?" tanong ni Kiro

"I dont know but the rumors says that she's alive. And she's in the Nevernight Kingdom" Ha? What the? Nevernight Kingdom?!

"Seniors! It's the Eternal Corruption Lake!" takot na sigaw ng isang Junior Disciple ng Peach Pier Sect.

"All of you step back!" sigaw ni Kiro. Kahit naguguluhan man ginawa nila ang iniuutos niya. Mula sa tubig ay may lumabas na malaking nilalang!

Woaaa soo hugeee...

May lumabas na parang ahas na dinasour.

Yung ulo niya dinasour tapos yung katawan ahas. Ewan ko kung anong klaseng hayop to or baka beast?

But then we all froze in fear! How the hell are we gonna kill that thing?!

"Shit! It's the Vicious Trigram! Dammit! Bat tayo pa naka encounter niyan?!" inis na sambit ni Kiro.

The Vicious Trigram hiss as if it is ready to attack them. The Trigram didn't spare any minute, seeing them, he attacked. Everyone was running away but Ajie didn't move

"AJIE RUN!!!" tarantang sigaw ni Kiro nang makita na hindi gumagalaw si Ajie.

The Vicious Trigram attacks Ajie and in one snap, the Trigram is already infront of her and ready to swallow her

The disciples trembled in fear seeing the scene but coudn't do anything.

And to their surprise the Vicious Trigram stop infront of Ajie and lower its head as if the Trigram was bowing at her.

Ajie raised her hand and patted the Trigram's head as if she's calming it down. And suddenly the Vicious Trigram slowly returned into the Lake

A group of people appeared and they saw the whole scene. Everyone's mind has only one question on it 'What the hell did just happened?.'

Ajie turn around and face them.

"Ajie! dammit! we thought we lost you!" nag aalalang sabi Kiro habang yakap yakap niya si Ajie.

"Ajie! Are you alright?" nag aalalang tanong ni Yang Mi

"Yang Mi, Kiro dont worry i'm okay" then she planted a gentle smile on her lips.

The Lotus Pier Sect and Maple Pier Sect stunned on how she tamed the beast.

'She's not ordinary' Lei's thought and they are about to leave when one of the Maple Leaf Sect spoke.

"Who are you?" Jinling ask "How did you tamed that beast?" Everyone has the same question as to how did she tamed it. All of them knew how Vicious that beast is. No one ever tamed it before even the expert Beast Tamer's

"Young Master Jinling, Princess Asha" Hearing the name, all of them bowed their head down

Except for Ajie who froze and once again couldn't move.

Napansin ni Yang Mi na hindi gumagalaw si Ajie kayat bumulong ito to bow her head. Napansin ni Ajie na lahat ng mga disciples are bowing their head to the two people infront of them.