28 Days

Im so scared. Help me. These monsters are scary. Please save me. It's so lonely and unfriendly. Why is there no light? Can you save me from this life?

~°~°~°~°~

I limp down the hall hearing snickers and sounds of disgust. I open my locker and grab two binders. After being tripped and kicked i find my way to class.

All the screaming and yelling stops. They all look at my face and laugh. With no emotion i sit down in my chair. I look out the window and lay my head down on the desk. Without realising it i fall asleep.

~°~°~

Lunch time is my least favourite time of the day. I have to sit in a room filled with idiots and my tormentors. I roll my eyes and decide against it. I walk out of school and run into Dylan smoking a cigarette.

I pass by him ignoring him completely. I hear loud footsteps following me but i ignore them knowing it's Dylan for god knows what reason.

I walk up to my doorstep and turn around to face him with a questioning look. "Aren't you gonna invite me in?" He asks innocently as if he didn't just follow me from school. I shake my head and open the door. I turn to close it but Dylan forces it open and walks in.

I sigh intensely but just continue up the stairs with Dylan on my trail. I walk into my room and take off my shoes. Dylan sits down on my bed not saying anything and looks around my room.

I grab an empty box and head over to my closet. I start grabbing the clothes off the hangers and place them inside. "Are you moving or something?" He asks startling me. I shrug and continue putting away my clothes.

I grab my sketch book and hand him a paper. "What do you want me to draw?" I again shrug as a response and lay down so that my back is against the headboard.

I grab a mechanical pencil and begin to sketch. 30 minutes pass by in a comfortable silence. A few minutes later and im done with my sketch and by the looks of it so is Dylan. "Im done are you?" He asks after a while. I nod and give him the sketch book as he gives me the paper.

It's a drawing of me!? His drawing style is kind of cartoonish but cute. He outlined the drawing of me with fine liner. It was an extremely good drawing. The only bad part of it is that he drew me smiling. Dylan even added my one dimple on the left side of my face.

I give him a thumbs up signalling that it's good. He looks down at my drawing and a cheeky grin appears on hid face. "This is awesome! It looks so realistic. I can't tell if it's a drawing or a picture" my face flushes red as i look down.

He grabs my chin making my head tilt up. "You're so cute. How did i never notice this?" He mumbles the last part to himself but i heard it. I blush an even darker shade of red and pull away from his grasp. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. My heart besting fast as if i just ran a race.

I look in the mirror and my face is flushed red. I touch my chin ever so slightly wanting to savor Dylan's touch.

Maybe he can be my light it's not like i have anymore to lose right?