{ 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 }

(where is your rider - the oh hellos)
——————————————————————-
{ Uraraka's POV }

I woke up in a tank filled with blue water that slightly bubbled, I was wearing nothing but bandages that covers my privet Area's and I had wires hooked up to me specifically on my Hands, arms, hips, and on my temple's. The water felt calm and relaxing until I got a thought like a smack to my head.

Who am I?. Where am I? How long have I been here? I looked around to see my surroundings. I saw two hospital beds with two hospital gowns on it, I saw a Metal door with a small window on it. Lastly to my left, there was a girl with pink skin and wore the same thing I had on, she had short pink hair and light yellow horns on her head, don't forget the wires that were hooked up to her in the same pleases as were mine.

She seems familiar but I can't remember anything about her, I actually can't remember anything! I felt myself getting slightly worried about my situation till I got distracted by loud muttering.

Later on that one pink haired girl woke up and she looked confused with her face pooling with worry in her expression, she looked around frantically till She kicked eyes with mine through the glass.

Our eyes connect and we look at each other for what felt like forever, till we heard the door open and we saw people. They were in long white coats and some with worn out looking red splattered on them.

It was scary, till the old yellow lights turned on and we saw the whole room, it was horrific.

There was blood splattered on the floor is random bursts and the hospital bedsheets were horrific next to the dirty bed there were gasses and syringes with a odd blue liquid in it.

Soon enough the white gown people saw we were awake and hit a button in a panel in there hands.

As soon as it had send I felt a shock in my brain and I was out cold.

Hello! The author here, it's me ya know just going through all the stories and making the better and longer don't mind me haha 😽✌️✨