♡︎♥︎𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟♥︎♡︎

((Its about gosh darn time I worked on this lol haha and sorry the songs the slow version it kinda fits the aesthetic lol))

Urarakas POV >>

"W-..why would I ever do that? I don't even know you.."
Uraraka questioned
"Oh but you have to, because you have no where to go."
The doctor said

Uraraka knew he wasn't wrong, even if she refused what would she do? Where would she go? What would they do?..

"Your in my domain now, you are not in control." The doctor continued "you can never leave. Never escape me."

Uraraka was trying to ball her fear as they (I don't wanna give the doctor a gender up to you guys what you want it to be) started to walk toward her "you now in a 'gangsters paradise'." They said "your living in a gangsters paradise."

Uraraka wanted to scream, she wanted to scream to a person that she didn't even remember, She just knew them. When she thinks of them she thinks red, orange, and green and that's all she remember about her 'fever dream' she thinks that it was a boy around her age. She remembers a fight and that's all.

"Now" the doc said "your will join us?" As they reached there hand out for me

I have no where to go with no memory of my life.

"I...I will"

"Good, OUUA-05"

((Ok ok now I'm gonna work on a bakugou POV lol))