Chapter 12

(Jeremy's pov)

I was very happy to be roomed with Chosen. We had always been very close. I think it was because our characters were the outsiders of the Losers club so we bonded off of that.

I smiled and looked at Chosen. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Sophia with love in his eyes. I longed for love like that. I wanted to be able to look at a girl that way and then have her look at me the same way. Sophia laughed. To Chosen, it probably seemed slow motion. Sophia was beautiful. I can't lie about that but I never liked her more than just a friend. She was always just her.

"Hey, Chosen," Jack said laughing.

"Yeah," he replied.

"You're kinda staring at Sophia again," Jack laughed.

"Well I have the right to stare at my girlfriend," Chosen said defensively.

"Whoa, whoa okay," Jack laughed again.

We all laughed and then Jack went back to his conversation with Jaeden. We all seemed happy. I felt great. Over the past few months while we weren't shooting I had missed them all so much. When we finish shooting this series I'm afraid that we won't see each other that much. So we are going to have to cherish every moment we get. Right now was the happiest I'd felt in a while.
(An: Sorry it's so short🥺)