Chapter 2

Marcus's POV:

Everyone looks at each other with shock in their eyes. Rachelys’s laptop started to load millions of files of many games and consoles. The screen was filled with so much information Jason nearly fainted. Looking out the window I could see a car slowly driving down the road. I couldn’t tell who was in the car. I felt this chill go up my spine. The feeling that something bad was going to happen.

DING DONG. The doorbell rang and scared all of us. We all stood froze wondering what to do.
I quickly walked downstairs and everyone else soon went after. Jason walked with me as I opened the door. A tall man with a sharp black suit well dressed from head to toe stood there. Sunglasses covered his eyes from seeing his eye color. He had this perfect brown hair as if it was in an FBI movie.

He carried a strange black suitcase and a guy who was shorter than he stood next to him. "Sorry, to bother your afternoon gentlemen but something rather unfortunate has happened." The tall man said in a serious tone. "Well, we will do what we can to help you, sir," Marcus replied trying not to sound nervous. A loud sound was heard by the kitchen.

"What was that?" The tall man's voice said as it echoed around the house. "Nothing. Must be my best friend Chayse role-playing. Chayse! Is that you? You might want to pipe down! There is a company by the door!" Jason said as Chayse left the kitchen.

"Hello, there," Chayse said as he shook the tall man's hand firmly. "I am looking for a flash drive that belongs to one of the Nintendo offices here in Washington. Have you seen a flash drive?" The tall man stated. The shorter guy next to him pulled out a folder and took out pictures. We all examined them closely. "They took a clear snapshot of Rachelys," Jason whispered.

"Excuse me, did you say something?" The tall man asked. "Oh, I just recognize that person,” Chayse said in a serious tone. “She lives downtown. Has all sorts of problems. She works in a law firm called Alston and Bird." "How do you know this person?" The tall man asked. 

"She is one of my family's friends. She is an unstable young woman. Always looking for something. She recently came out of a mental hospital. Her name is Jamie Anderson. I'm afraid she has gone too far." Chayse said. The tall man looked at the shorter guy and they left. I waved goodbye and waited for the car to leave. As soon as the car left Jason slammed the door.

Chayse had a huge smile on his face. Like if he won the lottery. “And you're welcome,” Chayse said as he looked at Rachelys walking out of the kitchen. Chayse had always been good with coming up with lies. He used to be a theatre geek in high school. He still enjoys Improv but as you can he doesn’t do that as often.

“Yes, Chayse. That was amazing improvisation skills.” Skye said. “Who wants some sandwiches?” Jason asked as he walked towards the kitchen. Rachelys was walking towards the back door. I heard the door close softly in the distance. I walked outside to see Rachelys sitting in a tree. “You know you don’t have to comfort me every time I’m upset. It’s not like it’s your job.” Rachelys said above me.

“It’s not my job. But, I still care about you.” I replied. “Maybe, Chayse was right. It’s just a stupid theory. Some stupid dream that will never come true.” “That stupid dream is also important to you. You have given up everything for it. Chayse was drunk anyway. He says things like that all the time. Rachelys, you are the most amazing person I know. I don’t want to stop you from achieving your dream. Something tells me that Chayse wants that for you too.” “No, he doesn’t! He doesn't believe in my dream! Why would care about what I say?” Rachelys said climbing down the tree.

“Didn’t you see what he did? He just covered for you. Chayse must have believed somewhat in you.” I replied. “I thought that this was better for me. That I wouldn’t have to deal with being alone all the time. I did leave everything just for this. Now, I’m thinking that I’m better doing this alone.”

Shigeru Miyamoto's POV:

"Mr. Miyamoto. Someone has stolen one of the three flash drives." My assistant tells me as I look up at her. Ever since that accidental leak, there are still people that believe it’s true. I convinced the public that is was nothing. "It's just one I am not that worried about it," I reply. "Should we be on watch?" My assistant asked. "No, I want to see what happens. Send the devices to each character." I commanded. "Each character?" "Each character."

Mario's POV:

I look up and see the stars shine brightly. I often looked at these same stars. This routine of rescuing Princess Peach from Bowser had become second nature to me. I never understood why Bowser kept doing it. She loves me not Bowser.

I miss her so much. She doesn’t deserve to be kidnapped all the time by a ruthless monster. How he just thinks that this is acceptable he is completely wrong! I am the hero after all. What does Bowser have that’s better than me? Nothing, of course.

These new chapters give this story a whole new vibe. I absolutely love it! But, that's only what I think. For the few readers who are reading this book tell me what you think! Do you like the way this story is turning out?

- writingtillitends