Chapter 4

Alex's Pov

Oh my gosh I just kissed Reese on the cheek! I walked up into my room and changed my outfit because dad said that we are going out to eat.
I changed into a pink sweatshirt with matching vans and some Jean shorts. And I also added a flower crown. I quickly changed and walked down stairs and saw the lads sitting on the couch.

I walked over to where Niall and Dad were sitting at and laid on them to where my head was laying on NiNi's lap and my feet were on dad's lap.

Louis's Pov

I'm glad I have my daughter back, she means everything to me. I honestly never meant to say that I was just really upset because Zayn screamed and it woke me up from my amazing dream! It was about Eleanor and I having kids in the future but I'm not sure if Alex would be ok with younger siblings.

"Ok lads lets go out to eat" I said and everyone jumped up and ran to the car.

"Louuuuu can we go to Nando's pleaseeee" Niall pleaded.

"No Niall!" I said while focusing on the road.

"Alex! He is being so mean to me!" I heard Niall whisper shout to Alex. I then heard him start to 'cry'.

I heard someone unbuckle and then someone slapped me in the back of the head.

"Ow!" I screeched. I looked back to see Alex smiling behind me and Niall smirking in his seat.

"Your lucky we stopped at a red light or we could of gotten in an accident"

"But we weren't driving at the moment so I don't see anything wrong" she smiled and then jumped on Niall's lap.

I huffed and turned back focusing on the road we finally arrived. Guess where we're at!? You guess it... Nando's! Yay! I mean I don't have nothing against Nando's it's just we eat there a lot and it's also Niall's favorite place to eat.

We got seated in a booth and a waiter came over to us. Well should I call her a waiter she looks more like a stripper. Wearing a short skirt more like underwear and a crop top with maybe about let's see four pound or more makeup on her face.

"So what can I get you guys?" She asked leaning towards me with her chest in my face.

The boys order their food and she leaned closer to me.

"And what would you like cutie?" She smirked.

"Uh I'll just get perry perry chicken and a coke"

"Uh excuse me but not be rude you forgot to take my order and I rather you not push your fake boobs in my dads face thank you very much" Alex huffed.

"Listen here little girl why don't you just go kill yourself like a little worthless piece of shit you are! Your family doesn't even love you that's why your adopted!" The stripper sneered at my daughter. Alex had tears streaming down her face and she got up and ran to the bathroom. We all stood up quickly with angry looks on our faces.

A girl came over this direction and she was maybe around eight-teen. She was wearing a band t-shirt, skinny jeans and converse. She came over to he stripper and slapped her in her face. And the stripper stomped away. I should be a narrator! No! Not the time Louis!

"Thank you!" Niall said.

"No problem I heard what she said to your daughter and I couldn't help myself, I was just angry you can't say that to a child! Oh I'm probably rambling now! I'm so sorry your just my favorite band and I'm a huge fan! I'm just gonna shut up now." She said and mumbled the last part. Harry laughed and started talking to her and I told Niall to come with me to look for Alex.

We walked into the girls bathroom. What? So who cares my daughter is in here! We heard small gasps and cries every now and then I glanced under one of the stalls to see pink vans. I pointed at the vans to Niall and he nodded and walked up knocking gently on the stall door.

"Alex please open the door, it's just me and your dad" Niall whispered gently. I heard a click and then the door opened a bit. Niall pushed the door opened and he sight was horrible. There stood Alex with tears running down her face sobs escaping ever so frequently and gasps of breath.

I rushed over to her and pulled her on my lap. I ran my hand through her hair gently trying to calm her down. Niall sat next to me on he floor. We glanced at each other and the started singing.

Your insecure don't know what for you

Turning head when you walk through

The doors, everyone else in the room

can see it, everyone else but you!!

Baby you light up my world like nobody

Else the way that you flip your hair

Gets me overwhelmed but when you

Smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know. Oh oh you don't know

Your beautiful

We looked at Alex to see the tears were gone and a small smile on her face. Niall lifted her up and we brought her out of the bathroom. We paid right before we left and Harry got that girls digits.