Chapter 2

Niall's POV

I was really sad when everyone was laughing at me I guess that's how Alex felt. Well I love her like my sister she always makes you happy when your down. And she is literally the sweetest!

Well all the boys are sleeping right now and we ate half of the candy I bought. We're watching Toy Story I swear she is a mini Liam I wonder if they could be related hmm.

"Hey Princess wanna go get your supplies and you can get Larry Stylinson and I can get Liam and Zayn" she nodded in response and ran up to her room.

I grabbed all the spoons we had and taped the all over Liam's Batman Themed Room. I went to Zayn's next and broke all the mirrors in his room and flushed all the combs down the toilet. I went to see what Alex was doing to Larry.

She straightened Harry's hair and for Louis she hid all his superman things under her bed and put feathers all over his room. Like I mean every where.

I laughed and we sat on the couch watching SpongeBob and I had her head on my chest while laying on the couch. That's all I remember before falling asleep.

Alex's POV

I woke up to screaming. I got up off the couch and looked up the stairs to see a very angry Harry, Zayn and Louis and a scared Liam.

"ALEXANDER WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS!?" Harry yelled at me. I flinched a bit.

"ALEXANDER YOU BETTER START TALKING NOW OR YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE MISSY" Zayn yelled at me and once again I flinched. They were all now down the steps and leaning against the wall that is connected to the kitchen.

But what Louis or daddy said really hurt me.

"I WISH WE NEVER ADOPTED YOU ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE! SEE I KNEW THAT ADOPTING YOU WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAVE MADE SO FAR"

I looked at them and then and started sobbing. I quickly grabbed my toms (I still had my ounsie on) and slipped them on then glanced back at them.

"Alex I'm so-" I quickly cut him off.

"Don't apolagize at least I now know what you guys really think of me tell Niall I love him" I said quickly and ran out the front door. I looked back for a second and none of the guys were following me wow so that how much they cared.

I ended up in a park. I sat in a bench and bring my knees to my chest and started sobbing. I can't believe what they just said I thought they loved me well I guess not.

"Are you okay" a male voice said that caused me to shriek a bit.

I looked over to see a boy around my age who had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. I didn't trust my voice at the moment so I just nodded.

"I'm Reese" the boy said.

"Alex" I replied back.

"Hey why are you out here by yourself?" Reese asked curiously.

"We'll I am adopted and I got adopted by One Diretion and I pulled a prank on them and 3/5 boys yelled at me an-and Louis my guardian told me he never wish he adopted me and that was his biggest mistake and all I do is cause problems" I answered back while sobbing.

"Shh it's okay baby girl don't cry everything will be ok" he cooed in my ear while hugging me tightly.

"Want to stay at my house for a while I promise no one will hurt you" I nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style and started walking towards his house.

Reese POV

Well I am Reese and I have brown hair and blue eyes and I am 12 years old so yah. But I think Alex is h-o-t I am not going to lie I can already see that she trust me and we will be good friends. I walked up to my house and opened the door and closed it with my foot.