~Chapter 8 Goodnight Muffin~

A/N: Thanks for 114 reads!

                                                         ~Zak's POV~

   Hmm where did i leave my phone charger.. I ponder my thoughts. Oh right its in the kitchen!

   I wobble my way into the kitchen, grab my phone charger then head back to my room. I plug my phone in, then turn on some music. As hours pass, im shoving my belongings into boxes. Semi folding clothes before putting them in bags.

   As im folding my favorite light blue hoodie, Starving by Hailee Stienfeld starts playing. My ears perk up and a goofy smile creeps across my face. I love this songg!

   I drop my hoodie on the bed and run over to my phone. I press the small button on the side to turn the volume all the way up. I giggle then begin to sing. "The more that i know you the more i want toOoooOoo~" I start swaying my head from side to side.

   "Somethin inside me's changeddd-" i close my eyes and pretend like i have a microphone in my hand. "I was so much younger yesterdayyyyy~ OoooOOoh"

   As the bass drops i spread my legs and slide across the floor on my socks. "I dIdNt KnOw ThAt I wAs StArViNg TiLl I tAsTeD yOuuu~" I sing purposefully in a funny voice. I sway my hips from side to side, raising my arms in the air. "Dont need no BuTtErFlIeS when you give me the whole dam zoo!"

   "By the way, by the way, you do things to my Boooodd-*voice crack*-dyyy~" I burst out in laughter. Oh my god im 19 and i still have voice cracks.

   I continue singing but get an idea. Oooohhh i should call Darry!

   I grab my phone and call darryl with my music still blaring. Ring.... Ring... Ri-

   "Hello?" I giggle "I diDnT knOW THAt i wAs stARvIng tILL i TasTED yOU!" I just hear a grunt from the other side of the phone but i continue anyways. "DonT nEEd nO buttERFlieS wHen YOu gIVe mE the WHoLE daMN z-" *Beep* 

    I burst out in laughter "AhhaaaAhahaAHAHahAh~ he hung up!" i manage to say between breaths. After my giggle fit was up i continued packing.

   A couple days has passed now. Darryl came over for a few hours at a time each day to help me. Of course me being myself, i teased him a lot. Its now 2 days before the move in. Its 1am, Darry and i are on the couch watching tv.

                                                       ~Darryls POV~

   A few minutes ago we strolled through netflix, eventually settling on a movie to watch. I glance over at Zak to see all his attention on the screen, dazzled by the movie. Hes wearing a white hoodie and some pajama pants. His sleeves are pulled down so far you can barely see his finger tips poking through. His fluffy black hair is perfectly combed. Zak looks nice today~

   At this point im not even watching the movie, im just staring at Zak. A warm smile spreads across my face. His friend giggles at something the movie said. Aww that was adorable. 

   I hadnt even realized but i had been staring at him for 30 minutes, lost in thought. I sigh and snap out of my thoughts. What am i doing? I turn back towards the screen and watch the comedy. Though i keep looking back at Zak. 

   I cant get my mind off of him.. why?

   Another 20 minutes has passed and i notice Zak getting sleepy. His head keeps falling down but quickly jolting upwards in an attempt to stay awake. Poor muffin. He does end up falling asleep but it looks uncomfortable. If he sleeps like that he will wake up with his neck hurting.. should i wake him?

   No i cant. I sigh, then an idea comes to mind.

   I slide over closer to zak, slowly and quietly making sure not to wake him. I pinch the brim of my nose to adjust my glasses. Very carefully i move my friend into a more reasonable position.

   I smile while looking at him in this vulnerable state. I was about to slide back over on the couch when i felt two arms wrap around my arm. Oh my goodness what? blood rushes to my cheeks. Hes holding on tight, theres no way i can get out of this one. I sigh, giving in to him.

   After swinging my legs up onto the coffee table in front of me, I grab the remote and turn off the tv. I glance down at Zak, who has a smile planted on his face. Awww. How cute. I gently give him a kiss on the forehead and whisper, "Goodnight muffin"

   I lean my head on his then drift into a deep sleep. Dreaming about what just happened.

                                                         ~Zak's POV~

   I moan and move my head closer to my chest. i wish that dream never ended.. I yawn then flutter my eyes open. Wait where am i?

   i lift my head up to see me grasping onto someones arm. I panic a bit and jolt back, i then see who i was grasping onto. Oh god..

   Darryl?

A/N: EEEEeee why is fluff so fun to write??? what will happen next? >:D