~Chapter 9 Morning~

A/N: i know im writing alot recently but i find it relaxing~ ill still keep writing even if only one person reads it ^-^

Art credit: Idk i just found it on twitter

   I lift my head up to see me grasping onto someones arm. I panic a bit and jolt back, i then see who I was grasping onto. Oh god..

Darryl?

                                                       ~Zaks POV~

   Oh my god what happened?? Why- why were we- i- I couldnt gather my thoughts. A warm feeling takes over my cheeks.

   Oh god what is even happening. Ok i need to get up before he wakes up. And so i do. I sit u and slowly pull away my arms. As i do Darryl tries to pull me back, mind you hes still asleep, but fails. I stand up and walk to the kitchen with my head in my hands.

   I go and lean against the counter. Okay okay, we just hugged in our sleep, thats all.. right? Yeah yeah thats all.. I shake my head. My stomach grumbles, I should probably eat. Hmm what food can i make? I rummage through whats left in the cabinets till i come across a waffle maker. Oooh this sounds yummy, im such a bad cook though..

   I sigh, "I can do this, it cant be that hard!" After mixing the batter and dropping two eggs on the floor, i pour it into the waffle maker. I wait for the timer to go off and pop out the waffle. "This one came out perfect! Maybe cooking isnt so hard?"

   I pour more batter into the waffle maker and set it on another timer. As im sitting there waiting for it to finish Darryl walks in. "Morning muffin." he says in a sleepy voice.

   "Morning Darryl~" I say as i give him a warm smile. Then continue, "Howd you sleep?" "Mmmm, good. How bout you?" I dont know what to say... lets just not bring up that fact we were hugging. he probably doesnt know we were. "Pretty good, you snore by the way" I giggle.

   "Wha-? i dont!" "Yes you dooO!" I can see the annoyance in his face. "Your such a muffin, hey whats that smell?" He asks. My face goes blank. Nooo! the waffle! I turn around and swiftly walk over to the waffle maker.

   When i open it it reveals a burnt waffle. "Dang it... Im such a bad cook" I say in a hurt voice.

                                                       ~Darryls POV~

   As i watch Zak open the waffle maker i see the smile on his face fade away. He mumbles something under his breath so i cant hear him. "You alright zak?" I say as i walk towards my friend. He looks over his shoulder at me, then turns away. "No, im such a bad cook! I cant even cook simple things-"

   "Hey muffin" I grab his shoulders and spin him around. Hes staring at his feet. "Look at me." I Say as i tilt his head upwards. "Its alright okay? ill teach you how to cook. If you want i can show you how to once you move in."

   Zak shifts his eyes downwards and smiles, then looks back at me. "Id love that." I pinch the brim of my nose and adjust my glasses. "Perfect, do you want me to finish making the waffles?"

   The shorter one nods. "Alright muffin." He giggles then gives me a tight hug. "Thanks Darryyy~" Oh my goodness he said it again! I cant help it but a goofy smile tugs at the corner of my lips. Soon followed by a light blush. "You're welcome shorty"

   "Heyyyy! i am NOT short!" I giggle, "Sure" Zak just scoffs and pulls away from the hug. "Just make then damn waffles already!" "Okay fine, will you pass me the batter?" His friend nods and hands him the bowl of batter.

   After breakfast is made the two boys go sit at the dining table. "So whats left to be packed other than the kitchen?" I ask. Zak looks up from his plate. "Nofhing elth, juth the Kithen" He says with a mouth full of food. "Sweet well lets finish that today" The shorter just nods in response.

   After breakfast the two males Begin Packing up the kitchen, starting with the dishes. Carefully placing them in boxes. Hours have now passed and its 6pm, both of them are getting hungry.

   "Hey darryl?" I heard him say, "Whats up?" "Can we go eat pleaseeee..? Im so hungryyyy!" Poor muffin. "Of course we can, whatcha want to eat?" i say. Zak looks around the house, i see as his mood changes and he look right into my eyes smiling. "Can we go get pizza?"

   Of course he wants pizza. "That actually sounds really good right now. Sure!" the shorty male becomes giddy with excitement, almost jumping up and down. I just shake my head and smile. "Cmon lets go."

   We walk out the door and hop into my truck. Once again Zak plays some music and we sing and dance the whole way. So cute.

   We walk into the pizzeria and we go to sit at a table. I sit down in one of the wooden chairs. I glance up at Zak. Wait-What is he doing?  He comes and sits right next to me, and scoots his chair close to mine. "What are you doing goof ball?" 

   He looks at me and scrunches his nose. "Messing with you because i can." I just roll my eyes and pick up the menu. "So whatcha wanna eat?"

                                                          ~Zaks POV~

   I smirk then begin, "14 thin crust pizzas with pinecones please~" I cant hold in the laughter, especially  with the face Darryl is making. "You're gunna get it one day u know. Im going to get payback." "Sure you are Darry~"

   Darryl rolls his eyes and smiles. That smile is just so adorable. 

   After we have eaten out food Darryl and i are chatting, when something grabs my attention. They have an ice cream machine! "Darryl Darryl look!" i point at the machine in the corner of the room. "What do you want some ice cream?" I nod.

   "Okay, but! You have to give me a hug" Thats it? well thats easy.. "Thats it?" I respond. "Yup" I wrap my arms around darryl and bury my face in his chest. "Like this?" I say while smiling. "uh-uh Y-Yeah." Aw hes embarrassed. "You can always have a hug silly."

   "Okay muffin." He pulls out of the hug then gestures towards the ice cream machine. We walk over and both grab an ice cream cone. "i want chocolate!" I say as I fill my cone up. Darryl smiles and waits to fill his cone, instead getting vanilla. We walk up to the cashier and pay, then head out the door. 

   I have already eaten half of my ice cream now, while darryl is still just starting. I kinda want come chocolate now.. ooh i have an idea. "Hey darryl" "hmm?" he turns to face me. "Look at the moon, isnt it pretty?" He looks up at the sky, while he does i grab his hand and pull it towards me. I quickly lick a big portion off.

   "HEY!" Hey says pulling away his hand. "Not cool!" "i just wanted a bite.." i speak in a hurt voice. "Oh hey, hey its okay muffin. You could have just asked u know." I giggle. "But thats not as fun!" "Whatever~ im taking you home before you pull anymore shenanigans."

                                                     ~Darryls POV~

    I put my hand on Zaks back pushing him slightly so he will walk. We hop in my truck and drive towards the shorter ones house. Tomorrows the day he moves in! Im so excited! I just wanna jump up and down.

   We pull into his driveway and Zak hops out then walks to the drivers side of my truck. He taps on the window signaling for me to roll it down. "Thanks for dinner darry~ ill see you tomorrow okay?" Warmth fills my cheeks. He smiles and ruffles my hair. Then proceeds to run to his door. "HEY!" i call out. "Bye baldy!" he exclaims before walking inside.

   "Silly goose" I put my truck in reverse and then head home. "Tomorrows going to be a great day."

A/N: Jesus Christ 1400 words okay i might have gotten carried away a bit xD But now they are finally moving in with eachother! 
It bouta get spicy! :3