(14)

Gunshots could be heard from the vast backyard of Moran Manor. It was alarming, since Sebastian hated guns. And yet...that was what the teenager was holding, and had different types on the wall. Pistols, antique muskets, even a shotgun. For now he just had a handgun with him, pointing it at a target normally used for archery. Bullet holes scattered around it, all mostly in the inner parts of the target.

The teenager looked oddly relaxed as he fired again, hitting the center. Only three shots rested in that part of the topic. He didn't even notice your muse nearby when he spoke, focused on reloading, sharp blue eyes trained on the cartridges and what his fingers were quickly doing.

"My uncle taught me. Said I already was a natural." He explained in a slightly quiet tone. He sounded...passionate. As if he truly didn't mind this sudden skill, his past slight distaste for the activity of shooting. Though, that was before he was over his fear of blood, so there would be a change in attitude, of course.

Or maybe it was knowing he was good at something, something his father could be proud of him for...or maybe it was a form of stress relief. Finding a hidden talent that he could feel proud of, something he's never felt before. A brief flicker of real joy flashed in his eyes before it faded, and he raised the hand gun to aim.

Bullseye.

A cocky grin spread on Sebastian's face, cheering himself. The look of true happiness was back, pride dancing in his eyes. All over a bullseye...the start of something that would evolve into a name for himself.