Fluffy Hair

After a bit of Back and forth with the man they managed, well Shoto shut the door and goes to find where his lo- Izuku went. "Izuku? Izu?" Shoto questions walking into his room to see "izuku!?" Shoto hurries to the greenate.

Izuku's POV

This can't be happening this can't be real. How did he find me? No no it wasn't him it couldn't have been. My head screams through my heavy breathing "Izuku?!" I could hear from Shoto "hey hey it's okay he's gone I'm here look" I dig my head further into the warmth of his hug, "hey look at me" Shoto says pulling me to face him "how many fingers am I holding?" "Th-three" I stutter with a shaky breath "five- two- one" I state as Shoto changes the amount "good" he responds pulling me back into his warm embrace.

Shoto's POV

Who was that man? There's no way it was "his old man" could it? My thoughts asks as I run circles on the back of the fluffy haired boy. "Izu?" I begin "Yes?" I hear muffled "you don't have to answer now but who was that guy?" I ask soon after Izuku snuggles out of my arms sitting criss-crossed. "Uh that guy he-he was my fa-father" Izuku states with a look of disgust on 'father' "oh" was all I could say.

"let's go in the living room" Izu says after the moment of silence "why?" "You said you wanted to know what the file was" he says getting up and me following after.

With a sigh Izuku begins with the file , "let me start from the beginning"

A/n: some what if a cliff hanger but the next part is going to be a "flashback" type but if you could leave a vote that would be greatly greatly appreciated. Have a good day/night❤️