Sobbs and more

Present

Shoto's POV

"Alright thank you, good bye" I hear Izuku speak. "Izuku what's going on?" I ask seeing him with a duffle bag. "I have to go, they-they may have found my mother" he stutters. "I'm going with you" I state putting on my jacket. "Well hurry we have a flight to catch" Izuku states. We rush out to the street catching a cab to the airport.

We land and Izuku is practically pulling me along. "Izuku slow down" I say as we get in the cab. Izuku gave the driver directions to a hospital? "Thank you" Izuku pays the driver and rushes out the car and into the hospital. There was a tall man in a suit, maybe in his mid-thirties early forties. "Midoriya Izuku?" he spoke looking down at Izuku "detective Kim Eitchi" Izuku answers. "I assume you are Todoroki Shoto?" the man speaks I just nod my head. "Follow me" he says as we walk inside going into the elevator.

Third Person POV

The three go into the elevator with a thick tension. The detective pressed the button for the basement. Izuku could feel that something was wrong. Shoto made sure to keep Izuku as close to him as possible. "Alright we are here, Shoto I'm going to ask you to stay outside while Izuku and I go in" the detective states with a cold voice. "Fine" Shoto said, knowing if he were to fight he still would not be able to inside. "I'm sure it will be quick, wait out here" Izuku hugs Shoto before walking into the morgue with the detective. "I don't like this, not one bit" Shoto said to himself.

Izuku's POV

"Okay, we seem to believe that the woman here is your mother" detective Kim states. He motions for the diener to uncover the face of the body. I jump at the sight, her skin was pale. Her hair was matted and dirty, her face had marks. Yet she still looked like she was in peace. "Is this your mother? Inko Midoriya" the detective asks looking at me. I shake my head yes, "It-it is" I squeak. The diener walks over with a bag of objects after covering her back up. "We found these when we found your mother, we thought you might want them" the diener speaks. I just nod my head and say 'thank you'. When I walk out I burst out in tears. Shoto runs over to me, hugging me and telling me that it'll be okay. "I want to believe that Sho, I really do" I squeak in between my ugly sobbs. After more crying Shoto gave me a piggyback ride all the through the elevator ride until we got in another cab to stay at yet another hotel.

Shoto's POV

It hurts me to see Izuku sad and in pain. He has been sleeping since I put him on the bed which is understandable, since it's been flight to flight. I was currently looking for a flight back to the city, we can't stay for long. I eventually found one. I looked over to see Izuku shuffling around in his sleep. I place a hand on his back, "it's okay Izuku" I state. He surprisingly stopped shuffling and smiled. I went to bed next to him.

A/n: I felt like posting another part, and being a little nice. Anyway hope