Unpredictable Day

Title: The Mechanic 

   | Personality |

   | Personality |

He's a serious dude and wont hesitate to shoot you if you don't follow his orders. But he also knows how to have fun and has a sense of humor.

   | Job Description |

He's the mechanic. He's mostly known for doing work on the airships/blimps.

  | Information |

He was a part of a test of some sort in the past, but its not clear. From everything we know so far, he's probably the most broken of all the operatives. Also he really hates Unstable. And Unstable hates him.

Great Day even ripped off his mechanical arm once, because of an accident.

   | His Past |

So Unpredictable and Unstable were on a flying ship (blimp) in a time before they were Day operatives, probably transferring cargo.

Everything was going well, until a giant black night creature (A night Operative, remember that a night can turn into a gigantic night monster) attacked the ship, sending everyone on the blimp into panic.

Then the creature attacked again, splitting the blimp into two and causing it to crash into the ocean. It sank into the ocean and Unstable drowned, along with everyone else in the ship. Unpredictable was the sole survivor and witnessed all of this.

Unpredictable swam to an island, before hiding in an abandoned outpost. The Night then tracked him down to the outpost and killed Unpredictable after a few days. Unpredi sent a distress signal to the republic of aurora but clearly help was too late. 

Both Unstable's and Unpredictable's body were recovered, and were revived/rebuilt by the Days union. but now he has PTSD.

now the Darkness infection inside of him seems to amplify his disorder even more. Sometimes it switches very abruptly, but he tries to fight it back.

   | Extras |

•  Unpredictable has a mechanical right arm.

•  He sure likes hanging around civilians. He host shows, be prepared to die a fewtimes though....

•  Hates the shit out of Unstable