Fake friends

1. Sie reden hinter deinem Rücken über dich und lachen dir dreckig ins Gesicht.

2. Over timeyou'll start to notice, that some people just aren't worth it anymore.

3. Don't tell me what was said about me. Tell me why they were so comfortable to say it to you.

4. You stabbed me a hundred times and then you acted like you were the one who was bleeding and the worst part was that everyone was helping you while I was bleeding to death.

5. Bitch, Bitch, Bitch...oh und guck mal da..die Oberhure.

6. And then I thought, maybe that is the problem. Because I keep swimming ceans for people..who would'nt even jump over puddles for me.

7. The shit you hear about me might be true. But then again, it might be as fake as the bitch who told you.

8. Fake friends: Once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.

9. Fake people don't suprise me anymore, loyal people do

10. If someone hurts you, stay the fuck away, now matter how hard it is, stay the fuck away.

11. Sie fragen nicht, weil sie dich verstehen oder dir helfen wollen. Es ist einfach nur diese widerliche Neugier. Diese kranke Angst,dass sie was verpassen könnten.

12. Am I that easy to replace or was I just that easy to forget?