Chapter 3

"Ok, first up we're singing 'Moments' by One Direction" Miss Sayer says and I groan, Harry was going to make my life hell now! Then I heard someone chuckling, "Sammantha is everything ok?" Miss Sayer asks, "Ah yes Miss, just the song" I say and she gives me a confused look, "Um, that song is very close to my heart" I say and everyone looks at me, "Um, there's someone in my life who doesn't know how I feel about them...and I feel like they're slipping out if my reach" I explain and everyone nods, "Well Samantha which solo would you like?" she asks, "Niall's" I say already knowing why.

Everyone sings then it comes to mine;

"If i'm louder, would you see me?, would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me, cause we are, the same, you save me and when you leave it's gone again" I had tears in my eyes, not exactly knowing why though, I heard the door and looked to see Harry walking in quietly and sitting in the back, he smiled and waved at me, I smiled back and waved a little.

(20 MINUTES LATER)

"Moments, very nice" he says when I walk over to him, "I'm sorry!" I shout crushing hik into a hug, he laughs and then...kisses my head!, "Stop apologising, you're just like your mother" he says and I smile, "So you don't hate me?" I ask looking up at him, still in his arms, "I could never be mad at you" he says and for some reason I blush like crazy and look down, "Well get back out there and sing your heart out Missy" he says smiling, I smile and do something that I'd never imagined I do since this morning, I lean up and kiss his cheek, I almost ran back to the stage, the rest of the lesson we ended up doing Moments, every now and then I'd look at Harry to see him looking at me, I would blush and look away, finally it was time to go, I walk over and we interlock our arms, "Very nice, I never knew you could sing" he says and once again I blush, "Well thanks!" I say, "I have a surprise for you when we get home" he says and I scowl, "I hate surprises, depends what it is??" I say trailing off, "You'll see when we get home" he says as we hop into the car, "Yeah I love you too" I say sarcastically and I felt my heart jump, oh shut up Samantha, you've gotta stop doing that! He turns the radio on and One Thing comes on, we burst out laughing and he sings it until we get to my/our house, when we got there I saw another car parked out the front, he looks a hot smug but I don't question him, he grabs my bag out of the boot, "God! What have you got in here?!" he asks carrying it, "Naww is it too heavy for little Hawee?" I ask in baby voice, he pokes his tongue out t me as we walk to the front door, "Oh real mature Harry" I say sarcastically, I open the door and he walks in..."One Direction's in my lounge room!!" I shoot shutting the door and sliding down the back of the door, oh great, I locked myself out of the house, I heard laughing and then u heard Harry, "Surprise!" I gasp ad grit my teeth together, "Harold Edward Styles, I'm going to kill you after tonight!" I shout and there's more laughing, "Why's that love?" he asks and once again my heart flutters, "Cause you didn't tell me One Direction was staying for dinner!" I shout flinging my arms around the air, "Are you coming inside or not?" he asks I can hear the smirk on his face, "I'm figuring that our right now" I say and then there's chuckles, how am I gonna get inside now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Vas Happenin!? Sorry it so short, having writers block again!

Comment and vote!

<3 U all!!