Chapter 4

The window! I stand up and climb up the ladder and into the cubby house, I climbed onto the branch and made my way along until I gotta the end, I made a little jump and landed on the roof, "Yes!" I mutter under my breathe, I open my window and jump through it, I ran to my wardrobe and looked for something to wear, do I go dressy or not dressy, I mean One Direction was bloody down the stairs, I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and throw them on, then I grabbed my favourite blue blouse and out that on, I did my makeup and then curled my hair, I opened the door and tip-tied downstairs, "CARROTS!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone jumped and gasped, "I like her already" Liuis says and I smile, "Lou you have a girlfriend" Harry says, "So do you" Louis says and we all laugh, "Well come down and meet everybody" he says and I walk down the stairs, "Boys meet Samantha, Sammy meet the boys" Harry says gesturing to everyone, "Vas Happenin!?" Zayn says and we all laugh, I shake everyone's hands and give them hugs...then I look at Harry, "Oh shit" he says and we all laugh, "That was mean!" I say/shout and then I hit his arm, "Sorrrry!" he says dramatically and we all laugh, "Dinner?" he asks and Niall's and I's faces light up, "I'm sorry Haz, I have to take John to the doctors again, he's no better" mum says and he pouts, "Fine" he says and we all laugh again, "John!" mum calls and he tumbles down the stairs, "Let's get you to the doctor" mum says taking his hand, "See ya guys" she sys waving to the boys, "See ya" the boys say back, "Bye Sammy" she says an I wave, "Bye Haz" she says giving him a kiss, I look away and see the boys doing the same, "I hope you feel better John" we all says and he nods walking outside still in his Pj's with mum trailing behind him, "PARTYYYYY!!" Louis and I shout at the same time, "No" Liam and Harry say at the same time, "Please" Louis says using puppydog eyes, they shake their heads, "Pleeeeease Harry" I say using my puppydog eyes, he seems a bit hesitant, "I'll..." I trail of thinking about what I have against him, "Yeah I got nothing" I say and everyone laughs, "Please Harry, don't be such a party pooper" Louis says, "Fine! But if your mum finds out Sammy, I'm blaming you" Harry says and Lou and I high-five, "Yes blame it on the daughter, that's very fatherly" I say and he pokes his tounge out.

(20 MINUTES LATER)

"See you soon!" Harry and I say at the same time when the boys jump in Louis's cars, I turn around and gasp, Harry had his lips on mine, why aren't I stopping this? Oh that's right, cause I'm stupid, instead I was kissing him back wrapping my arms around his neck while he put his hands on my waist, "We...shouldn't...be...doing...this" I say in between kisses, he pulls back with his eyes wide, "Shit" is all he says, he runs his hand through his hair, "I just kissed my Girlfriend's daughter" he says looking down, "Let's just forget that ever happened" I say before walking past him and into the kitchen, "Um, what would you like for dinner?" I ask him when I hear his footsteps, "Samantha" is all he says and I gulp, "I was thinking maybe some spaghetti" I say, "Samantha" he says again, "Are you ok with spaghetti?" I ask walking to the fridge, carefully not looking in his direction, "Samanthat we need to talk about what just happened" he says as I go through the fridge, "No we don't, we just kissed that's all" I say pulling out the sauce, "No, that's not all" he says and I turn around to see he's right next to me, he takes a step closer, so our chests were almost touching, "Harry" I say putting my hands on his chest, "We need to talk" he says and I nod, "Did you feel it too?" he asks and then the door opens, "Sammy, Haz! We're back!" mum shouts and Harry takes a step back, "We're in the kitchen!" I shout and try walk in, "The boys are coming back soon" Harry says giving my mum a kiss on the cheek, "Ok" she says smiling, "How's John?" I ask her, "He's got a cold, so he has to stay in bed for a while" she says and I nod, "Thereas, we need to tell you something" Harry says and I gasp, "We're having spaghetti for dinner!" I say quickly, "Oh great!" she says and then she leaves the kitchen, "No" is all I say, "But-" I cut him off, "She's finally happy, give her some time Harold" I say and he smirks, "I'm gonna go and check on John" I say turning to walk out of the kitchen, I feel something come in contact with my bum, I turn around to see Harry has a tea-towel in his had, he winks and then puts it away, I blush a little and walk upstairs into John's room.

(HARRY'S POV)

"Hey Harry, what's up?" Louis says through the phone, "I need to talk to you" I say looking around to make sure Sammy or Theresea weren't there, "Course, what's up?" he asks me, "I did something kinda bad" I say, "Come on, you can tell me anythung, no matter what I'm here for ya" he says and I smile, Louis is easily my best friend, I feel like I can tell him anything and that's a good thing sometimes, "Thanks mate" I say, I take a deep breathe before letting it all out, "IkissesSamanthaandireallylikedit!" I say, "Huh?, English mate, that shoyldn't be too har for you since you're from the UK" he says and I let out a smile, "I.Kissed.Samantha.And.I.Really.Liked.It" I say slowly, I hear a gasp from the other end of the phone, "Like Samantha Miller? Like your girlfriend's daughter?" he asks, "Mmmm-hmmm" I say, "Why?" he asks, why did I kiss her?, "I don't know! I just did" I say, "It'll be ok mate, look we're about to leave now" he say, "Ok, thanks lad, oh an don't tell the others please" I say, "Wouldn't dream of it" he says an then he hangs up, there's a knock on the door so I go answer it, "Oh, is Samantha home?" Mike asks, "Um, yeah come in, I'll just get her" I say and he walks in, "Sammy!" I shout, "What!?" she shouts back, "Come here!" I shout, "Why!?" she shouts back, I sigh and look at Mike, "Not easy being a dad is it?" he asks and I scoff, "Mike's here!" I shout and she's down the stairs in an instant, "Thank God!" she says, she drags him upstairs, "What am I gonna do?" I ask myself, "Harry?" I hear someone behind me and turn around to see John, "Hey mate, what's up?" I ask walking over to him, "Something's happening in Sammy's room" he says and my eyes go wide, "What's happening mate?" I ask, freaked out, "There's banging and weird noises" he says and I gasp, "Samantha!" I shout running up the stairs, taking 2 at a time, I run to the end of the hall, I could hear muffled noises and soft banging, I try and open the door but it's locked, "Samantha!" I shout and by this time Theresea was there, looking worried, "Harry!" she shouts, I take a step back and shoulder charge the door, it opens and I gasp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: BOO!! Hahaha what's happened to Sammy?? Any ideas? If so comment them! :)

Comment,

Fan and

Vote! :D