Chapter 3

Lilly's POV
"Hi, I'm Ashley, Mikey's girlfriend" A voice says.... Ashley... where do I know that name from? Omg... She was my old friend.
"Oh umm... Hi, Ashley. I'm Lilly" I say politely.
"Lilly? Lilly Craydon?" Ashley says.
"Uhmm... yeah" I reply.
"If you don't mind, I'm trying to listen to the boys" Chloe then shouts over the screams of teenage girls.
"Oh yeah, sorry" Ashley shouts back.

It was so strange talking to a childhood friend. The amount of sleepovers we had, parties,fights, everything really, and now we are actually talking again! We got separated when Ashley had to move from Australia to Ireland. I could hear a hint of the Irish accent when she spoke but a very mild one.

"So what have you been up to?" I ask her.
"Nothing really, I'm dating Michael now and I've moved back to Australia.. Well until 5sos's next tour anyways. I travel everywhere with Mikey" she smiles.
"Aww, I'd love that. Relationship goals" I laugh.
"Hah, well there is two spare bunks in the bus. I could ask Mikey if they are reserved for anyone" she says.
"No way! You would actually do that! Are you se---" and before I could finish my sentence Chloe butts in.
"WHAT!! OMG!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!! YES YES YES!" Chloe screams.
"Chloe please, mind your own business" I shout.
"Oh.. emm.. sorry"
"But anyways, as I was saying, are you serious? You would actually do that?!" I smile.
"Yaas! We have 10 minutes until the boys come off stage" Ashley giggles.
"Uhm.. okay. You ask Mikey and if he says that they're free, then me and Chloe will go home and pack" I say.
"Yeah, we'll come collect you once your finished packing, just give me a call"
"Okay, thanks" I scream.

I can't believe it, for the next---
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hope you liked this!!
Vote, comment, do all that stuff.
Btw, the cover photo for this chapter is Ashley :)
And from now on, I'll try update this story everyday!! <3
See Ya on Chapter 4 :)
xx