3. Married

Hoseok shows up close to nine in the morning with some expensive ass red wine, yoongi and, his husband. Namjoon realizes it's really happening.

It's happening. He's marrying jungkook and he's having second thoughts. Wait, what were the first, again?

An hour or so later, he's lying on the couch with his head on Hoseok's lap. "Did you feel like this before your wedding, hyung?" he mumbles out.

"Why? You nervous?" Hoseok asks, carding his fingers through his soft locks making namjoon hum.

Namjoon thinks about it and nods. Seokjin hums from the other side of Hoseok. Then, decides to answer namjoon's question. "Yeah, but mostly because hoseok was too handsome. I was slightly insecure, not gonna lie. But we talked before the ceremony. It helped a lot", he says.

Well, that's new. Kim Seokjin? Insecure about his beauty?

"When he says we talked, he means he had a breakdown," Hoseok informs Namjoon, stopping his train of thoughts. At the top of his vision Namjoon sees a pillow hit Hoseok, right on the face and yoongi giggles, loud enough for them to turn their attention to him on the play mat.

Seokjin huffs, looking away. But yoongi is a stubborn child, he quickly crawls near his father and holds his leg tightly, making small sniffling sounds. Seokjin quickly looks down with a smile and pulls him on his lap.

Namjoon tilts his head back enough to see Seokjin and his nephew upside down. "What?"

Hoseok laughs and tosses the pillow to the other side of the couch. "He had a breakdown and told me he didn't want to do it because i was too beautiful and that he wasn't sure how this was gonna work out", he explains.

"Damn, hyung," Namjoon says to Seokjin. "I didn't know that."

Seokjin grunts at him in response. Hoseok says, "Yeah, and I kinda kissed his cheek and said 'It's okay, we'll make it work.' And then we got married."

"That's cute", namjoon coos and then they're all silent except a few gurgling noises from yoongi.

"You're gonna be fine, sweetheart", Hoseok smiles assuringly.

Namjoon closes his eyes, a sigh leaving his lips. He certainly hopes so.
_____________________________________

Namjoon watches anxiously as the guests move around and his own family members look around to see that the things are in place. He takes a deep breath when he hears someone calling his name.

"Namjoon!"

He turns around and his face lights up when he sees Jackson fast walking towards him. "Everything good?", he asks. Jackson smiles at him and nods. "Yeah, just fine. How you doing?", he asks.

"Nervous?", namjoon replies, uncertain. Then, he gives Jackson a reassuring smile and watches as his friend sighs in relief. "Okay, i thought there was some bigger issue for you to be looking that pale", he says, huffing out a chuckle.

Namjoon's cheeks redden in embarrassment and gives that small laugh of his. "No, no. Everything's okay with me. Wedding day and all, I'm just anxious", he blurts out suddenly.

"Don't be. You're gonna be happy once you're married. Jungkook's an amazing person", Jackson says. Namjoon realizes that Jackson knows about the whole business marriage thing. Must be seokjin's courtesy.

"Well, i certainly hope so", he replies unsurely but doesn't say anything more about it. "Oh, your boyfriend isn't here?", Namjoon asks when he finally remembers about Jackson's brand new boyfriend.

"Oh, yeah, he is. Let me introduce you", Jackson says and starts looking around. "Oh, this is serious", namjoon suddenly says. He hadn't expected Jackson to ever introduce his boyfriend because his relationships somehow never managed to work out.

"Oh, yeah. I'm very much invested in making this one a success. I really like him", Jackson replies, grinning so widely that namjoon believes him.

"Come on", Jackson says softly and namjoon fixes his gaze to the direction where Jackson's looking. And surely, a fairly beautiful man, somewhat taller than Jackson, is rushing towards them in a hurry. He looks slightly embarrassed but hides it well behind his smiley face.

"Babe, this is namjoon. My best friend and the groom", Jackson says proudly, patting Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon chuckles a little and smiles down at the man.

"It's really nice to meet you, Namjoon-ssi", mark says. Namjoon immediately shakes his head. "Just call me namjoon. Welcome to the squad", he says with a warm grin. They all laugh and by his rear view, namjoon sees Jackson's face soften at his boyfriend. Yeah, he's truly serious this time.

"Namjoon!", seokjin calls from behind and namjoon turns around. He waves a hand at his brother before looking back at the new couple. "I should go. Enjoy!", he exclaims and speedwalks all the way to the altar.

He stands there, fixing his suit and waits for jungkook, holding his breath. The background music starts playing as the door finally opens and namjoon catches a glimpse of jungkook walking the aisle with his mom.

Namjoon doesn't think much about it at first but when Jungkook's at a closer proximity from him, he finally takes his time to admire his fiance.

Namjoon's breath catches in his throat as the sight. Jungkook looks beautiful as ever. He's wearing a black suit, a beautiful flower tiara resting on top of his head. His lips look glossier than usual. Everything about him is ethereal.

But what really hits namjoon is his smile. Jungkook's eyes are crinkled softly and his nose is scrunched up ever so slightly, his two front teeth peeking out from beneath his upper lip. Everything about him now screams beauty, innocence, grace.

His mom looks happy, really happy. Namjoon thinks he can see a few tears gathering in the corner of his eyes. Not paying it much attention, namjoon fixes his gaze back on jungkook.

Jungkook's mom gives Jungkook's hand in Namjoon's once they're on the altar. "Take care of him", she requests softly and then she's back at her original place.

Seokjin comes forward holding yoongi's hand. He's the ring bearer of today's ceremony. Everyone in the audience coos at the little boy as he waddles with his father in his cute little blue tuxedo.

When namjoon's given the ring, he smiles at yoongi, while seokjin smiles at him and gives him an encouraging nod. Taking a deep breath, namjoon slides the ring onto Jungkook's ring finger. He doesn't look up to see Jungkook's face. Doesn't want to see the regret.

Jungkook does the same and swiftly slips the ring onto namjoon. When it's all done, they say their vows. And then, the inevitable.

"You may now kiss the groom".

Namjoon rests his hand on Jungkook's waist and squeezes lightly. Then, he leans forward and kisses him. It's barely planted but Jungkook kisses back, like a small peck. It's sweet, almost endearing.

And namjoon smiles softly when it's over. He's sure it must look like a grimace. Funny, how no one but hoseok notices that.

Hoseok's lips are turned downwards and his eyes are glossy, giving out an expression of something between happiness and sympathy. Namjoon can't quite tell which he sees.

When the ceremony ends, both of them sit in the car, silent and rather dazed the whole ride to the reception. Jungkook keeps staring out of the window as if he's too ashamed to look at Namjoon's eyes.

And namjoon is kinda glad because this way, he doesn't have to face the younger's look of disappointment. Namjoon sits silently, a bit ashamed and maybe he is in the same state pretty much the whole rest of the evening.

 Namjoon sits silently, a bit ashamed and maybe he is in the same state pretty much the whole rest of the evening