TWO=

"Are you sure? Are you 100% sure that you're pregnant."

Somin sighed in her seat as she answered the same question for the tenth time. "Hyunjoong, if I were lying to you I wouldn't be here right now."

"Alright, alright." Hyunjoong sat behind his desk. He sat for a moment in deep thought before saying, "Let's go to a different doctor first and then we'll decide from there."

Somin quietly agreed. Hyunjoong made a quick phone call and they headed out to Hyunjoong’s car. He opened the passenger door of his sleek black Mercedes and Somin hopped in. They were silent throughout their drive to the gynecologist Hyunjoong had called in before.

Somin took a peek at Hyunjoong's side profile once in while. There wasn't much emotion on his face. She couldn't tell if he was angry or okay with this whole situation. He was definitely surprised, that much she could tell.

They arrived at a private gynecologist office. Before they entered, Hyunjoong stopped and held out his hand. Somin starred at him.

"Let's at least look like a couple. I don't want rumors spreading. This is my mother’s doctor."

Somin took his hold of his hand. It was cold. He led her through the electric doors and stopped at the front desk. He spoke to a lady in hushed tones and was immediately led to a private area of the office.

"If you two need anything," said the lady. "Just give a call to the front desk."

Hyunjoong and Somin nodded with a smile. As soon as the lady left Hyunjoong let go of Somin's hand. He immediately sat on a desk and began to read a magazine. Somin sat beside him. A million thoughts ran through her head. The baby was definitely his. What will they do then? Will she have to marry him? It seems that way. Somin was never ever going to give up on this baby, she just can't it wouldn't be fair to him or her. She's always wanted to have kids. She took a peek at Hyunjoong. She was doing a lot of that lately. If this was faiths way of showing Somin her future, it didn't look too bad. Hyunjoong had a nice facial structure. With her cute looks and his handsome looks, their baby would be the most beautiful baby---

"Kim Hyunjoong and Jung Somin?"

Somin snapped out of her daydream and looked up to find the gynecologists assistant, clipboard in hand, who had called out their name.

"Dr. Moon is ready to see the both of you."

Hyunjoong once again took hold of Somin's hand and they began walking to Dr. Moon's office. They entered as Dr. Moon greeted them. She was a tall and pretty woman. She wore a white doctor’s coat and her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. She seemed to be the same age as her mother. She greeted them with warm smiles as they sat down.

"Hyunjoong-ah, it's been a long time since your mother brought you here during her annual check ups. So, what brings you two here today?"

Hyunjoong looked at Somin and nodded at her to tell Dr. Moon.

"I think, well I know, that I am pregnant."

Dr. Moon nodded as she looked down at the papers in front of her. "And you must be Jung Somin. Is this your girlfriend Hyunjoong?"

"Fiancée. She's my fiancée."

Dr. Moon nodded. "Alright then, how about we take some tests Somin and then I'll be able to confirm your pregnancy. Hyunjoong you should stay in here. It won't take any longer than ten to fifteen minutes."

Somin got up from her chair and followed Dr. Moon out the door.

...........................................