ONE=

"Wake Up! Wake up!"

Somin groaned as she rolled under the bed covers searching for her cell phone to turn off the alarm. 

"Wake up! Wake up!" 

Somin softly cheered in her head as she found the little tech devil by the bedside table and quickly turned it off . She sighed with relief and plopped back into bed and snuggled into the covers more. She felt so warm and the blanket felt softer than usual. 

Suddenly, a soft snore penetrated Somin's ears. Her eyes opened wide as she jumped and sat up in bed. Her eyes began to readjust to the settings around her. Where the hell was she? The place she was in was a fancy hotel room, like one might see at The Plaza in America. Somin looked down at herself and underneath the covers. Somin feared the worst and here it was. She was naked underneath the covers. She began to scream with all her might.

The man beside her bolted up from his sleeping position. "What the hell are you screaming for?!" He put his hand to his head and massaged his temples. "Fuck, I have such a headache right now."

"Well I'm sorry for waking you up," retorted Somin. "But if you haven't noticed were sharing a bed together naked!" Somin turned to face the man realizing that it was the same man from the night before at the bar. She couldn't believe it.

The man closed his eyes and returned to his sleeping position. "And the big deal is?"

Fuming with anger, Somin threw the pillow at him. "I'm naked! You're naked! We're in bed together! We had sex last night!"

Suddenly, the man sprung on her. She was now lying down with him on top of her. She starred up at him speechless. A small smirk played against his lips as he said, "Would you like to continue where we left off last night?" 

Somin shoved him off with an angry expression off her face. He simply smirked once again and went back to his sleeping position. Smirking must be his thing because he absolutely loved to show it.  

Completely livid about the situation, Somin had enough. She looked around the room and found her clothes thrown astray all over the room. She deeply sighed at the mess she was in. She pulled the under thinnest sheet off the bed and got it to wrap around her naked body. Somin stood up and began picking up her clothes, as loud as possible.

"Forget it." The man suddenly sat up from his position and ran his fingers through his brown hair. "You're too noisy." With his long arms, reach for a bathrobe that hung loosely on a chair by the bedside table. 

Somin looked away as he got up to put it on. She heard his footsteps slowly make its way to the bathroom. 

"Get changed. Then we'll go have breakfast downstairs in the hotel restaurant." 

Baffled by his sudden invitation, she wondered what hotel she was in. She looked around her as she continued to gather up her clothes. Daejo Hotels. It was a fancy place. The bed was king size and looked really fluffy. The rooms concept was basically off whites and beige's here and there. It was like a place one would see in Americalike in The Hilton or The Plaza. No wonder the beds were so comfortable.

Somin slowly got up from her position with her clothes in her hands. "At least its free..."

Switch~...//...//...

"The usual." said Hyunjoong as he handed the menu back to the waiter.

"Of course sir," bowed the waiter. "And you miss?"

Hyunjoong watched as the girl before him looked up at the waiter with large innocent eyes.

"Um...I'll have the same."