THREE=

Switch~...//...//...

 “WHAT?!” exclaimed Yoomi as she heard Somin’s news. “You’re going to be a mom?!”

Somin softly smiled as she nodded. “I’m going to be a mom.”

“This is unbelievable!” Yoomi collapsed on Somin’s bed in her home.

After Hyunjoong had dropped her off, Somin immediately called Yoomi, her assistant and best friend, to come over.

“So that’s why you were throwing up this morning! And here I thought you had the flu. I was going to get my flu shot and everything today.” Yoomi laughed. “Yah, Jang Somin. Daebak! You had sex with such a hot guy like that.”

Somin hit Yoomi softly on the arm. Her cheeks began to turn into a blushing red. “Stop it. It was one night and it didn’t mean anything.”

“Well, that’s what you say now.” said Yoomi wiggling her eyebrows. “But in all seriousness. What are you going to tell your parents?”

“Hyunjoong and I decided to tell them together this Saturday.”

“You do realize that you two will have to get married.”

“I know. Yoomi I can’t believe this happened to me! How could I have been so careless?!”

Yoomi rested a caring hand on Somin’s shoulder as she got up from her position on the bed. “Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has to pay the consequence. Becoming pregnant was yours. Besides, I think you’ll be fine. He seems like a nice guy.”

Somin sighed. “I don’t even know him enough to clarify if he is a good guy. He seems like such a player and the way he acts with me sometimes makes me see he has jerk qualities with him. The only thing I’m really scared about is he’ll leave me and our baby alone.”

“You’ll have to seriously talk to him on Saturday I guess.”

“I do.”

...........................................

It was Saturday.

Somin stood outside of the restaurant where she and Hyunjoong had planned to meet. She had told her parents to meet her here so that they can have lunch together. It’s been a while anyways.

“You’re here early.”

Somin turned around and found Hyunjoong standing behind her.

“Nervous?”

Somin nodded.

Hyunjoong began walking inside the restaurant. “Let’s get this done with.”

Somin quietly followed him inside.

She watched Hyunjoong request a private room and was led to it. Somin took a seat beside Hyunjoong and they both waited for their parents to come.

The first to arrive was her parents who were surprised to see Hyunjoong there.

“Hyunjoong, what are you doing here?” asked Somin’s mom. “Somin, I thought it was going to be just us today.”

Before Somin could say a word, Hyunjoong’s parents walked in with the same shocked expression on their faces. Somin immediately stood up and bowed. She had not met his father yet.

“Oh, Inyoung-ah. What are you doing here? Hyunjoong what’s going on?” questioned Misung, Hyunjoong’s mom.

The two fathers simply stayed quiet with their confused expression on their faces.