Night 2

Well since I had college and needed money and this is the only job possible I guess it's round two. " Hey mike why haven't those new animatronics destroyed the old ones." I said as we walked in." Well my guess is that the old ones still have some juice in them" mike answered in a tone that almost looked a little scared."What's wrong did yo..... Oh My God is that foxy!!" "Run Johnny run!!"said Mike as he grabbed his bat and swung. "Why did we not see him on the cameras!" "Doesn't matter we need to get away " said Mike "lemme grab the mask " I almost screeched as foxy lunged at Mike . Mike then swung so hard foxy lost a couple gears.

We ran to parts and service where we heard saw and felt the new Bonnie . She just stood there as foxy ran in then the new Freddy appeared and they grabbed him. Slowly but surely the ripped apart the limbs he still had. Then Mike gripped the bat so hard his knuckles were white." The new animatronics just saved us from foxy ." "Yep but why is it coming over here ." Almost with the power of a elephant it grabbed the mask from my hand and proceeded back to its spot.The rest of the night had no hitches and the next day I had some serious thoughts about that place.