Phone Guys Revenge

"Hey wake up Johnny come on we need to go!" Exclaimed Mike as he shook my limp body."The last thing I remember was running from foxy" I muttered groaning." Yes you remember tripping on the carpet."No it wasn't the carpet it was a Bon...Bon...Bonnie !" I shrieked."What wait he was in" "Ahhhhhhh!" Mike then flew out the hallway."Nooo! Mikey"I cry out. But he was gone. Then a gunshot then I tripped then black.
When I woke up I heard banging and clashing metal. I saw mikey at the door and another guy. "John? oh thank god you're awake help us block the door."Mike grunted."Who is that, and what's happening." I muttered."Well he's the phone guy and Bonnie and Freddy senior are trying to get in. It's about 30 minutes till 6:00 so make yourself uh.."Mike was interrupted by the silence. They were gone.5:25 ." Where are they "I said getting up. " I'll take a look hey toss me that bat" said the unamed savior." Wait we'll come too" Mike muttered but he was out the door.
5:29 he wasn't back but they thought it was close enough to go out. They was a knocking then a screech. We walked out to see him on the floor with old Bonnie on top. I wasn't going to watch him die so I took a run and kicked him off. It ran away, we picked him up and escorted him out. Hope fully he was okay." Revenge... Daughter...guhhh"

Those were his
Final
Words
His daughter was bitten in ? 87 think he is peaceful ,yeah ,maybe.