III

Joe and Y/N pull away from the hug, Joe grabs his vlogging camera from the stranger thanking them for recording that. He turns the camera off and focuses all his attention back on Y/N. He wiped the tear that fell from her eye as she was crying from joy.

Joe pulls the necklace out of his back pocket and hands it to Y/N. It was a beautiful rose gold necklace with her name on it.

"Joseph, you didn't have to get me anything" she says softly. Joe melting in her voice, he smiles and looks into her eyes.

"I wanted to, I can't wait to give you the best week you will ever have" Joe says with a smile, helping her put the necklace on, and grabbing her bags and leading her to his car. He puts her stuff inside the car and opened her door for her.

Joe and Y/N talked the entire time to his house, the press has been taking photos of them ever since they have gotten out of the airport. Joe had to apologize repeatedly but Y/N knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

As the day went on Joe showed Y/N around, they took photos together and Joe was vlogging, for respect for Y/N, joe never shows her face on camera. But it would have been to late. The photos from the press got everywhere. Fans was messaging Y/N telling her to stay away from Joe. Some fans was very sweet and supported them.

Joe sent a tweet out to his fans telling them that he was taking a break from social media for the week.

H

e wanted to spend as much time with Y/N as possible and to make sure no harm came to her due to the press. Zoë was the first one to call Joe after getting messages from fans asking if (yours and Joe's ship name) was real.

"No Zoë...I hate that I am putting Y/N in trouble. She has getting a ton of hate recently and i don't want that to ruin her stay" Joe says to Zoë.

"How about, you two stay with us for the week, then maybe Wednesday we can all go visit Dad and then Mom" Zoë suggested. Joe loved the idea, but wanted to make sure it was okay with Y/N.

She agreed happily, so Joe and Y/N left his flat building. The press was outside waiting for him, and joe takes his jacket off and uses the jacket to hide Y/N face so they couldn't use her face against her.

Joe and Y/N eventually make it to Zoës who welcomed them with open arms. Laughter, fun and games filled the house. Joe was very happy that Y/N has forgotten about the press and all the drama that has started.

Joe began to fall in love with Y/N, faster than he imagined. He just wanted what was best for her. Later that night Joe heads to bed and realized that Y/N and him would have to share a bed.

"Are you okay with this?" Joe asked, Y/N nods shyly and gets into bed. Joe nods and took his shirt off but stopped and smirked seeing the blush form on Y/N face. He pretends to not notice as he gets into bed next to her.

"Goodnight Joseph, thank you for everything today, protecting me...and being there for me." Y/N says closing her eyes falling asleep instantly. Guess jetlag hit her hard, Joe fell asleep soon after.