VIII

Joe has been staying with Y/N and her mother for about a week now. Joe was falling more in love with her by the minute. Y/N had left to go to the store to pick up the groceries that her mother wanted. She was going to ask Joe to tag along but he was asleep. He looks so cute, Y/N thought.

Joe eventually woke up and was looking around for Y/N, he didnt want to lose her again.

"Joe darling, what are you looking for?" Y/N mother says, joe looks at her and she instantly knew. "I asked if she could go to the store for me and grab a few things...she will be back before you know it"

Joe looked at the front door, and then back to Y/N mother.

"What does Y/N like?" Joe asks.

"A lot of things, *insert everything you like here*" she says. "Take her to london with you...when you leave, her job called earlier and laid her off, I have a strong feeling in here" Y/N mother touches Joe's heart. "London has something for her...and I want you to help her find it" she says as she goes back to cleaning the kitchen.

Joe blinks a few times before processing what she said. Just then Y/N walks through the door and sets the groceries on the counter. Joe helps her put all of them away. All he could think about was what Y/N mother said.