IV

Joe woke up earlier than Y/N, he knew Zoë and Alfie was awake so he went downstairs to join them.

"Good morning!" Joe says quietly but loud enough for Zoë and Alfie to hear.

"Good morning, would you like some pancakes?" Zoë asked and Joe smiles and nods. He also tells Zoe to save some for Y/N, which she did.

"Do you think Y/N will record a video with us?" Alfie asked Joe knowing how yesterday went for her.

"I would have to ask...but I mean, she probably would if you blurred her face...but again, it's all up to her" Joe says.

Y/N starts walking down the stairs and rubs her eyes with a small yawn. She sees joe had his back turn so she decided to scare him. She put her finger over her mouth so Zoe and Alfie could say nothing.

Y/N jumps on Joe's back (as like getting a piggyback), he grabs her legs to hold her and screamed slightly. Y/N giggles while Zoë and Alfie fall to the floor in laughter. Y/N stays on Joe's back and kisses his cheek before getting off him. Joe blushed a dark shade of red, Zoë smirked and Alfie did also.

Zoë finished the pancakes and everyone helped themselves, while they was all eating they was discussing plans for the day. They all agreed to head out into Brighton and show Y/N around.

They all began to get ready and eventually headed out the door. They took a few photos and Zoë even posted one on Instagram. (Pretend Dianne is you)

Everyone was having a great time

Everyone was having a great time. Zoë and Alfie headed home early because they had something they wanted to prepare for Y/N. As she never told anyone it was her birthday. Joe obviously knew, but Y/N always told Joe to never tell anyone. This was the one time Joe told someone, he wanted her birthday to be absolutely special. Because she was special to him.