Flashbacks Part 2

Joel's POV (still lol)
I remember that day very clearly. The 25th of December 2019; 3 Christmas' back. As I said before, it was very quiet. This was the date Dave and I, well, the date we became an official thing.

It started off as a dare, involving mistletoe. Dave, our other good friend and I were playing truth or dare because we had nothing better to be doing. It was my turn and I picked dare.
"Remember that awkward kiss you two had?" She reminded us and Dave and I looked at each other in horror. We knew what she was doing. She put her arm out and held mistletoe between us.
"Your dare is to kiss for 5 seconds, no stopping," She laughed. So we did. This time it was less awkward, I seemed to enjoy it, but pretended not to. But Dave had known me too long, he knew I liked it and I could tell he did too.

Later, after our friend left to do god knows what, Dave and I were alone. It was pretty awkward for a while until Dave decided to speak.
"I know you enjoyed that kiss," he said.
"Yeah well I know you did too," I replied. And we continued to talk more, about us and our feelings. Turned out we'd liked each other for a while and then we decided to become a thing but not tell anyone until the time was right.

*End of Flashback*

"Joel?" Dave was trying to get my attention, "Joel Berghult!"
I turned around and smirked, "What do you want David Berghult?"

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy with school work and life situations lol. Also I forgot the endcard last part XD anyways hope y'all enjoyed! Bye for nowww!