28

4 months later
I know am pregnant,no, am not throwing up but, i haven't seen my period for the last 2 months and i am expanding, and i crave stupid things, things that i believe i can only get in Nigeria.... Hubby didn't know, suspicious but didn't know, so today, i told him am not going to the shop, am tired, i woke up tired, he agreed and went to get snow white ready for school... After taking a shower i head down expecting to see no one but mohammad was sitting on the sofa, working on his laptop...
"Um, why are you still here?"i asked and he turn to me...
"Are you tired of seeing me?" He question and i roll my eyes, i walked to the kitchen and we don't have what i want, fries, so i walked back to the living room.......
"We are out of fries"i said and he hmmmm, busy on his laptop...
"I want fries"i said and he looked up at me and sigh, he picked his phone...
"What are you doing?"i asked..
"To order fries" he said and i shook my head...
"Don't bother i will get it myself !" I said angrily and walked to the room, i put on an after dress and walk out the door, he didn't even ask to drive me, i walk out the gate and after minutes of walks i was at the diner where they still serve breakfast, i got my fries and then walk back home, by the time i reached the front door, my leg hurts and i was so tired, i walked in to see him still on his laptop, i entered the kitchen and eat my fries, he walked in and paused...
"Where did you get the fry?" He asked and i pull my lip into a tight line...
"So i left the house and you didn't know?" I questioned...
"Oh, i forgot" he said and i glared at him...
"I was busy" he defended and i got angry...
"Too busy to not know, i went out?"i asked and he paused from opening the fridge...
"Are you angry?" He turn to me and asked confused...
"What do you think?"i snapped and walk out of the kitchen...
"Baby" he called after me but i ignored him...
"Am sorry" he called...
"Don't bother, why are you home again?"i asked
"Is there something bothering you?" He asked..
"Yeah, you"i said before locking him out...
"Fine, i will come back when you cool off" he left and i roll my eyes, he usually pamper me till i calm down...
I fell asleep some how and like i was pricked with needle i woke up to a stomach ache, it wasn't intense but it still manage to wake me up, i groan and looked at the time ,past 2, wow, i slept for that long, i sat up and glare at the toilet door for few minutes before sighing and walking to empty my bladder and perform ablution, when i came out, mohammad was leaning against the door frame, giving me a curious look...
"What was that about this morning?" He asked and i shrugged ....
"I am sorry"he said and i stare at him for long and i just don't feel like seeing him right now, i sighed and turn to pray, his presence was still there, i was done for that time and i folded the prayer mat, i sat on the bed and he was still leaning against the door, his eyes following my every move...
"If you don't have anything to say, go, and stop staring"i said....
"What have gotten into you?" He asked and i was angry at his tone...
"I don't know, don't talk to......" I was cut off by another sharp pain, like earlier but more painful...
"Are you OK?" He walked into the room...
"Yeah"i said placing my hand on my stomach...
"Your tummy hurt?" He asked and i nod....
"Sorry" he said sitting near me and rubbing me back...
"Its OK"i mumbled but the pain come back again and it seems as though it have come to stay and it hurt like never before and i feel like vomiting......
" we should go to the hospital" he said in panic and i wave him off...
"It will pass" i said...
"You are sweating" he said and i wipe my forehead with the back of my hand.....
"Let me go change" he said and quickly walked out, i stood up to change also but black dot cloud my vision and i felt me falling......

Mohammad's POV
Ilham have been acting weirdly this past months, eating weird stuff, and craving things I've never heard of, i thought of her being pregnant but then again, she looks fine, and this morning she was all over me with anger on something i know my ilham will shrug off... But seeing her in pain might have just made me conclude she is pregnant, i walked back to her room car key in my hand and couldn't find her,may be she went into the bathroom but i didn't hear any sound, i move toward the bathroom to know and i spot her on the floor, looking pale, i panicked and called the ambulance, her pulse was there and thank God in minutes they are here, they carry her on the preacher and after few checking assured me my wife will be fine, i followed them and call scott to help me get noor and told him the situation, i waited at the waiting area and the doctor appeared, he walked up to me with a smile...
"She is up" he said shaking my hand...
"What happened to her?" I asked worried and he smile...
"This usually happen at the first stages of pregnancy, some show signs this way, congratulations" he said and i only heard pregnancy, she is pregnant? I was happy, then got scared and panicked, what if something happened to her....
"Can i go see her?" I asked and he nod, i walked in and she was sitting hand on her stomach smiling out at the window, she felt my presence and turn to me with a smile, i smile back and walked up to her..
"Hey"i said and she pull my hand and place it on her tummy...
"We are going to be parents" she said and i kissed her on the lips...
"I know baby" i whispered as i sat down and pull her to me, we stayed quiet all in our own thoughts but the doctor interrupted...
"i will set an appointment for her antenatal and give her few drugs, she should have a lot of rest and try to eat, if she faint again, just put a little of water over her face, am sure she won't faint again, the pregnancy is 3 months old" he said reassuring me and i nod...
"Once the drip is finished she can go" he said and left us ....
"Did you hear the doctor, rest and eat" i told her...
"You want me to grow fat?" She asked and i shrugged...
"I don't care" i kissed her cheeks and she rest on my chest, as we both got lost in our words again.......