10: Apart

After Taehyung hugged you, you helped Jennie do dinner because you were starving. You all sat at the table and started eating.

You all laughed and talked but for some reason you fell...apart. Like you didn't matter. You saw how the boys fooled around with each other like good brothers. And Jennie was no exception. She looked like their sister. They have been with each other for long and you have been with them a month now.

You suddenly lose your appetite even though you were really hungry.

"Y/N is everything alright darling?" Jennie asked and you smiled and nodded. "I suddenly lost my appetite." you said and she smiled at you and went back to talking with the boys.

"May I be excused?" you said and you stood up and left the dining table and went to your room.

You sigh and go and sit on your new bed. "Y/N why do you care anyways? Is not like they are your family and you are a part of them." you said to yourself and someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" you yelled as you sat up. You see Taehyung and you smile a little bit and he closes the door and sits next to you.

"Are you ok?" he asks and you shake your head. "I am really hungry you know, but I feel like if I put another piece of food in my body I will throw up." you say and Taehyung looks at you concerned.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked and you laughed. "No, I haven't slept with anyone since I escaped." you said and he nodded.

"You did sleep with me though." Taehyung said. "I meant like sexually sleeping not cuddling." you said and Taehyung chuckled.

"I know. I was just trying to make you laugh." Taehyung said and you smiled. You both stared at each other and he then looked at your tattoo. He caressed your thigh and he looked back at you and you both kissed.

It was soft and gentle. He caresses your thigh sending you chills down your spine and it gives you goosebumps.

He broke the kiss and stood up and he pulled you up as well and he kissed you again. He grabbed your thigh and pulled you up making you wrap your legs around his waist. He puts his arms around you and he puts you against the wall.

He then goes down and kisses your neck and goes up leaving butterfly kisses until he reaches your cheek. He then stops and kisses your ear.

"Wait Taehyung, stop." you said and he stops. He leaves you between him and the wall and he lets you go. You stand there and you look down.

"What's wrong did I do something bad?" he asked and you shook your head.

"No, it's just that I don't think I'm ready for this whole thing and I-I then feel like a burden to you and the guys and then I have only brought trouble to you guys and-" Taehyung cuts you off.

"Hey hey, don't say that, you aren't a burden, you have brought trouble, lots, but that doesn't mean anything." he said putting his fingers under your chin and lifts your head up for you to look at him.

"I feel apart, Taehyung, like I don't belong anywhere I go." you said and he pulls you into a hug and strokes you hair.

"Don't be." Taehyung said and you wiped a tear away.

"I will be downstairs if you need anything ok?" he said and you nodded and he kissed your forehead and left the room. You sigh and shake your hands up and down stressed out.

"I should probably finish dinner as well." you said to yourself. You walked out of the room and went downstairs just to see everyone at the bottom of the stairs with men in suits that were sent from your father.

"What's going on?" you said and Jennie went towards you.

"Honey why don't we go upstairs?" Jennie said pulling you with her. You look at her confused.

"What's going on?" you said and Jennie was about to say something when a familiar voice freaked you out.

"She finally joined us, isn't that perfect?" he said as you stayed still. "Would you be a darling and turn around so I can see your face?" he said as you breath turned cold and your heart stopped. You turned around slowly until you got to see his disgusting face.

"That's better, well would you look at that she's so skinny, no one would be able to think that you have been pregnant before." he said and chuckled and you saw Taehyung's fist tighten.

"Come over here hm?" he said.

"What do you want, Sehun." you said and he chuckled.

"Well I'm getting my fiancé back." he said.

"I'm not yours anymore or my father's." you said and he grinned. "Come here would you?" he said and you followed his orders and stopped because the men wouldn't let you go through.

"I think they are really tired of having an useless tramp like you so why don't you come home where everyone loves you." he said and Taehyung pushed you behind him and Hoseok and Jungkook stood beside you.

"She isn't a useless tramp like you call her." Taehyung said. "I don't think you even have the right to call her your fiancé." Jungkook said. "She isn't a breeding machine either." Hoseok said. "She's human just like us." Jennie said. "You have hurt her mentally, physically, and emotionally." Jin said. "She is a cool person." Yoongi said. "And a smart one too." Namjoon said.

"She brings everyone together so leave her alone." Jimin added.

You were scared of what Sehun was going to do next. These people care about you so much.

"No one deserves to be left apart..." you stop and everyone looks at you. "But even the loneliest person has to make sacrifices." you said as you walked past Hoseok in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung grabs your wrist and holds you really tight. "What are you doing?" he whispered and you smiled.

"It's ok, they get what they want the easy way or the hard way, and I don't want any of you to get hurt." you said and you looked at everyone.

"Tick tock, tick tock." Sehun said and Taehyung's grip tightened.

"I love you Y/N." Taehyung said. You were shocked. No one has ever actually liked you. But now you have to leave him and his family. No, your family. You liked him too but he was going to get killed along with your family.

"Well I don't." you said. Those words broke Taehyung in the inside and you could see it through his eyes. If it hurted him and everyone else it hurted you more than you ever hurt before. His grip loosens and you jerk his hand away and go towards Sehun.

"What a sad ending, a man and his so called 'family' breaking apart, well isn't that exciting." Sehun said as he grabbed you and pulled you closer to him.

"As I promised I got the girl we will leave you alone." Sehun said and you saw tears coming down Taehyung's eyes.

Sehun pushed you out of the house and once you were outside you were standing in front of the car. You were about to enter the car when you heard gunshots and Jennie scream.

"No!" you screamed and was about to run inside the house when Sehun grabbed you and pushed you inside the car and he got inside as well and the car drove.

"No!" you screamed and cried as you looked back and the house became a small dot.

"You monster!" you yelled and Sehun smiled. "Thank you." he said and you passed out because of all the stress.