confessions || drabble

hand in hand, we walked into leblanc. the whole team was there.

"so, which one of you finally confessed?" ann asked.

"it was ryuji."

"really? how did he do it? was it really cute and romantic, like in that one movie? did he take you out on a boat ride and confess his undying love for you under the moonlight?" all the questions came from different directions.

"it was nothing like that, actually. how about you tell them how you confessed, ryuji?" i smacked a mischievous smirk on my face.

"gladly. i yelled it from the rooftops." ryuji said proudly.

"aww!! that is so adorable!!" makoto gushed.

"don't let that fool you. he yelled, 'listen here you little shit, it's finally time i tell you how i truly feel about you!', then proceeded to jump down from the roof of leblanc and confess his undying love for me, in which case i confessed my feelings." i smiled. "he might be an idiot, but he's all i've ever wanted and more. i'm lucky to have him."

"you guys are so cute together! ooh, why don't we go on a double date? me, shiho, you, and ryuji!" ann asked excitedly.

"sounds fun! i'm in!" ryuji responded.

i smiled. "sure, why not?"

ann squealed, "yay!"

"alright. let's get started with this meeting guys! our next target is this guy. he's been stealing money and has even taken some lives." i started.

i was still holding ryuji's hand.
—————————————————
i got this prompt off of tumblr haha,,, also yeah this is cheesy i'm sorry